Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh pool party day is here! I can't wait to see the total car crash it's going to be 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen she’s on the lash already! She’ll be half cut painting ZaraLena’s face! Buckle up, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These parties are so cringe. Basically dress like a bleep with as little as possible to try to get the most attention

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf is in his nose? Is he having a laugh? He's gonna cause himself an injury with that thing 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got my wine ready 🍷 saturday entertainment is here

What a tool
I thought it was "Enchanted Forest" theme or something like that? How does his or several other people's clothes fit this theme? Also isn't his outfit cultural appropriation again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how all the other lads are dressed normal then you have Sean rocking that awful tacky outfit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
literally been at wakes that have had more craic and laughs than that pool party. bleeping cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sean’s off his tits. Can always tell with his face and the way his voice changes. That party looks absolutely SHITE. And yep, Sean causing chaos with cultural appropriation AGAIN.

Reactions: 9
Is that pool in zaralena’s house? Like what’s the deal with all these pool parties? Are her parents rich or something?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.