Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wont get the vaccine but gets all that tit injected into his head😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he is desperately trying hard to do bridge the age gap between him and Big O - she is a young girl and you are a man that looks much older than his mid thirties so no amount of tit injections is going to help reduce that age gap however hard you try and that bleeping hair gets me every time no wonder he has an assortment of hats that he wears 24/7

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Domino’s pizza please 🤣🤣
She’s like one of them possessed girls in a horror film where they running along the ceiling with their neck backwards 😭

he is desperately trying hard to do bridge the age gap between him and Big O - she is a young girl and you are a man that looks much older than his mid thirties so no amount of tit injections is going to help reduce that age gap however hard you try and that bleeping hair gets me every time no wonder he has an assortment of hats that he wears 24/7
He literally had Botox about 2 months ago lol which didn’t clearly work . All them sunbeds catching up to him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like one of them possessed girls in a horror film where they running along the ceiling with their neck backwards 😭
HAHAHA imagine that coming towards you in the dark with those fluorescent teeth 😂😂

also that video he posted yesterday of him doing the photoshoot, with those weird poses - MAJOR ICK!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Choosing fabric designs from shutterstock! So the paper pants Ali express manufacturer just lets you send some images to print on the pants.

Kinda like those tit photo socks you can order off Instagram!

Reactions: 6
For anyone feeling uneasy with the situation at the moment, I send my love and support. I live in Europe and at the moment I’m terrified as we’ve no idea what’s going to happen. For anyone finding all this uncomfortable watching, hard listening and is a wonderfully sensitive soul in a hard world, I’ll happily have a chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine Sean in the army… he can’t even follow the law, which is shown as the video was filmed whilst he was driving again🙃 He would be thrown out faster than he could say dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He cannot imagine having to say goodbye to loved ones and leave them behind to fight a war - shame he didn’t have one single thought about those poor families that had to say goodbye to their loved ones who had Covid without knowing if they would ever return home again from hospital - as usual he just carried on doing exactly what he wanted to do without a single thought about infecting people around him - bleeping hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s so ignorant trying to make this into a gender issue - no one is being treated equally, it’s a bleeping war. He’s 100% that guy that says “not all men rape, not all men abuse women”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sean wouldn’t handle war. This is a guy who carried on like his leg had been amputated by tripping over a slippery rock in a thong.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s so ignorant trying to make this into a gender issue - no one is being treated equally, it’s a bleeping war. He’s 100% that guy that says “not all men rape, not all men abuse women”
Omg it makes my blood boil. Yes Sean, it’s sad that the men have no choice but to stay and fight. Kinda like how women and children don’t have a choice when captured by radical maniacs who turn them into sex slaves?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.