Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
going on about soldiers wearing masks on a battlefield throughout a potential nuclear or whatever absolute shite heā€™s waffling i genuinely think i lost a few brain cells watching that and now canā€™t find the words to comprehend how thick this man isā€¦ i think the dildos have been inserted so far theyā€™ve vibrated his brain into mush šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf has covid got to do with Russia bombing Ukraine?šŸ˜ donā€™t think theyā€™re shooting at each other for not wearing masks. Absolute wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nobody should listen to a man whoā€™s sat wearing a dressing gown and a woolly hat. Money that tight at handrail HQ you wonā€™t put the heating on?! Also that yesterday ā€œrepeat these poses for 60 pairs..ā€ you are bleeping SHUFFLING from one tip toe to the other. Shouldnā€™t be an issue for someone whoā€™s constantly on them anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sean, please never try and be smart again. It doesnā€™t suit you! Whatā€™s he on about soldiers wearing masks for? I wouldnā€™t wish death on anyone but for him Iā€™d love a severe dose of covid and to be turned down a bed in hospital after all the tit he spewed over the last two years. Absolute annoying bleep bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sean, please never try and be smart again. It doesnā€™t suit you! Whatā€™s he on about soldiers wearing masks for? I wouldnā€™t wish death on anyone but for him Iā€™d love a severe dose of covid and to be turned down a bed in hospital after all the tit he spewed over the last two years. Absolute annoying bleep bag.
Iā€™m so glad he blocked me as I wouldnā€™t be able to bare this šŸ¤£

Sean - start a conversation with someone of common intelligence and letā€™s see how it goes. Anyone can turn their camera on spout off, doesnā€™t make you a Nobel prize winner

Reactions: 11
that video has just made my blood BOIL. even the way he said 'russia' pissed me off hahaha

who the hell is linking an actual war with mask wearing?! tell me you're an idiot without telling me you're an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that video has just made my blood BOIL. even the way he said 'russia' pissed me off hahaha

who the hell is linking an actual war with mask wearing?! tell me you're an idiot without telling me you're an idiot.
What I donā€™t get is why he thinks heā€™s important enough to discuss this? Heā€™s not in any form of military, human rights, war novelist? Leave it to the actual cLEveR peOpLeS Sean

He always wants to hop on the latest news to pretend heā€™s intelligent but it just backfires

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m glad he wears his jeans so tight hopefully it will stop him being able to reproduce lol. Can you imagine these influencers kids šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
going on about soldiers wearing masks on a battlefield throughout a potential nuclear or whatever absolute shite heā€™s waffling i genuinely think i lost a few brain cells watching that and now canā€™t find the words to comprehend how thick this man isā€¦ i think the dildos have been inserted so far theyā€™ve vibrated his brain into mush šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve just watched this and If this is the tit he comes out with can you imagine having a conversation with him , itā€™s something a child would come out with

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve just watched this and If this is the tit he comes out with can you imagine having a conversation with him , itā€™s something a child would come out with
Nothing against Katherine as she seems to be tolerable but this is why him
And Olivia are meant for one another. Dumb and dumber. People like that are better together. He wouldnā€™t attract any intelligent woman (or man) they just couldnā€™t stand him. Hopefully if they stay together eventually Darwinā€™s theory of evolution will kick inā€¦

Reactions: 18
What the hell was that rant about? He know's that a pandemic is different to a war right? His theory that Boris is going to tell us to get boosted.... is he like.... trying to be funny? I don't get it!

There are theories that Chinese and Russian bots plagued twitter to encourage lockdowns across the western world allowing them to buy up commercial space in Europe/control property. I kinda thought that was where he was going but he's going on about masks and boosters?

bleeping idiot

Reactions: 12
I watched the first section where he mentioned masks...what an absolute cuntwaffle. You do realise war is a lot different to a pandemic dont you Sean? Not like you'd ever be brave enough to stand up and fight for your country incase it messed your tit quiff up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.