Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I channeled my inner big O whilst I strutted through my local shopping centre 🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️
If you get the boob bounce to humped back ratio down you’re onto a winner 🎉🎉🤣🤣

Then just take some pics, sign up to only fans and change your bio to professional model. Boom!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And doesn’t he go bleeping on and on and ONNNNN about it 😴😴😴😴😴 soz Sean driving long distances doesn’t make you a hard worker x
Especially when you could probably find a bunch of photographers and gyms locally!

Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’s just put that she’s trying to love herself without filters and then the next 3 stories have filters slapped on them🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he so ashamed of his sex work? It’s 2022. We don’t react the ways that we’re once upon a time. The fact he keeps it so hidden and denies it makes him the one still left in the dark ages
It’s sooooo obvious what he’s travelling for… Olivia wouldn’t turn down the opportunity of travelling and staying in a hotel elsewhere, but on those occasions she goes home !! Yeah Sean we know you aren’t going to shoot anything and if so it’s just a cover for what you’re really up to mate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s sooooo obvious what he’s travelling for… Olivia wouldn’t turn down the opportunity of travelling and staying in a hotel elsewhere, but on those occasions she goes home !! Yeah Sean we know you aren’t going to shoot anything and if so it’s just a cover for what you’re really up to mate
This is very true! I’ve thought of this before, she loves a freebie holiday or nights away so why doesn’t she go? It’s not like she works during the week. He very obviously is going to do gay for pay work. It is honestly so sad that a girl of her age is fine with this all to keep up with holidays and Turkey teef and all the other stuff that comes with being Sean’s girlfriend.

Reactions: 16
That poncy tip toeing tit quiff prick doing the pretend walk he does at photo shoots gives me the ICKKKKK

Makes my vadge shrivel up

And the way liv copies it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping twinkle toes Pratt. What an absolute cringeworthy bleep!

F3A5A6CD-8A97-43B7-BE39-3782B0739E76.png
Award for the most awkward kiss ever goes to these two dicks. He looks repulsed 😂 also I despise how he tries to flex how much tit he eats.Yeah we get it you use steroids, and steroid injections are not the only thing u insert into your body you absolute fruit!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"Long day" is he for real? Posing like a ponce for some photos in a few different pairs of trousers and he thinks that's difficult? Has he ever done an actual hard day's graft in his life?! Pathetic excuse of a man. Only hard thing in his life is the big dildo he shoves up his backside for money. Absolute lemon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were Olivia, and I was due to do a shoot to promote gym clothes…I would think a gym setting would be more appropriate than the roof of a multi-storey car park in Manchester at the end of Storm Eunice 😂

Her best mate Zaralena has a gym in her garage, surely she could have had her pics taken there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.