Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After being up most the night in agony with a water infection whilst 39weeks pregnant I needed a laugh and watching O do that cat walk certainly gave me it. Jesus what on earth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think she can’t walk in heels that’s why she bobs! And what is with the hair flicking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny how Sean doesn’t show her off as much as he has shown off every other one of his girlfriends before her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
She’s just like a big bendy super noodle just flapping about, so embarrassing. The clothing line she did MoDeL for hasn’t even got 1500 followers, watch out Gigi Hadid, Olivia from Bolton is coming for ya gurl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It says a lot that she GENUINELY thinks this was for London fashion week when it’s just on at the same time and they’re using that hashtag (a-la-molly mae PLT catwalk) but let’s let her have this maybe? She needs it 🤣 she’s with the biggest twonk, she just needs the ego boost 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean commenting on that ‘come to LFW with me’ saying she’s a natural. What video are you watching pal? Bless her thinking she’s hit it big time! She’s a published model, don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sean commenting on that ‘come to LFW with me’ saying she’s a natural. What video are you watching pal? Bless her thinking she’s hit it big time! She’s a published model, don’t you know!
Lmao she’s naturally a disaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In a way I hope she does get something off the back of this because she will be out of Handrail HQ quicker than you can say paper pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please share the videos she blocked me 🤣 I need a good laugh at her being a donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he so ashamed of his sex work? It’s 2022. We don’t react the ways that we’re once upon a time. The fact he keeps it so hidden and denies it makes him the one still left in the dark ages

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.