Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like any of her makeup looks. It’s so so heavy and cakey looking on everyone. Powdery and dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is a weird looking head from the back with strangest hair I’ve ever seen 😭😭
It reminds me of the glorious noughties where men used to straighten their hair to tit without any heat protection spray! It ended up looking all tufty like Sean’s!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t work out if her walk is so bouncy because she’s trying to make her stuck on tits wobble 🙄
Either way it’s horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor deluded cow does she really think that she has finally made it into the fashion world and that walk of hers is defo comedy gold - I didn’t realise London fashion week was being held in an old disused underground railway tunnel 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see her holiday “rent-a-friend“ turned up to watch the debacle of Big O’ debut catwalk, why does she do that awful bouncing bobbing strut she looks so awkward - the whole charade looks amateurish especially the gloomy location with it’s naff DIY catwalk #lookiamsofamousnow. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trapperholic clothing. The last catwalk of the bill on the day. Not exactly prime time, it’s like the token crap new brand to add on to seem a bit more edgy. Never heard of them. 😌

Bet it was bleeping freezing too in that tunnel…this is probs the best vid of Liv I’ve ever seen, why’s she walking like that?? 🤣🤣 she looks all hunched over walking like the emoji! 🚶🏼‍♀️In fact they are all walking like they’ve just got off a bus 🤣😩

(Not sure how I add an Instagram vid as it won’t upload but go to trapperholic insta and 2nd video in)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her holiday “rent-a-friend“ turned up to watch the debacle of Big O’ debut catwalk, why does she do that awful bouncing bobbing strut she looks so awkward - the whole charade looks amateurish especially the gloomy location with it’s naff DIY catwalk #lookiamsofamousnow. 🤣🤣
What’s her name?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.