Sean Pratt #13 undies on the beach in Jan, won't get vaxxed but loves snorting fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh she’s done us all a reel for her recycled outfits. That blouse must of stunk! That stomp of a walk she does absolutely kills me. Not dainty is she. Heavy footed, and big footed so makes sense really! Total natural at this modelling malarkey 🥴😂
Also, major cringe for her when she posts ‘who wants to see’ with the options being ‘yes’ or ‘no I’m JEL’. Please babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh she’s done us all a reel for her recycled outfits. That blouse must of stunk! That stomp of a walk she does absolutely kills me. Not dainty is she. Heavy footed, and big footed so makes sense really! Total natural at this modelling malarkey 🥴😂
Also, major cringe for her when she posts ‘who wants to see’ with the options being ‘yes’ or ‘no I’m JEL’. Please babes.
Omg the reel is hilarious!!!! Seen more grace in a David Attenborough documentary 🤣

Thanks big O - the gift that keeps on giving!
(I would not be able to not laugh if I saw her doing this on the streets of Paris)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
those pale tights are honestly triggering my fight or flight response they are disgusting!! they make her look ill especially considering the rest of her is orange from all the tanning tit she shoves up her nose! she really does have the worst fashion sense i’ve ever seen so the fact she calls herself a model is yet again comedy gold 🤢 and she wore them in almost every outfit as well i bet they stunk too 🤣🤣 i can’t get over how repulsive those tights are hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is he driving two hours just to use a random gym? I don’t get this boys logic at all orrrrrrrr unless it’s sneaky bum time 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That reel is also on Tik Tok with a whopping 58 likes and 3 comments and one of those is about the bloke outside the cafe looking at her !!! She is such a try hard and still that bobbing walk just kills me ha ha ha !!! Absolutely zero grace for a model, give it up love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We could tell from that ridiculous catwalk thing she did that she can’t walk or strut whatsoever. She hops and has no self awareness of how she’s meant to be looking as a “model” so it’s quite funny to see this reel as she’s obviously not learnt or picked up any new skills. You don’t just wake up and you’re a model, people go out and learn the walks and the poses etc. Maybe if she took it seriously and tried to learn we’d give her some slack but she’s not even trying to get better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he’s blamed Olivia for the Louvre being shut and her booking the wrong day🥴 would you the 30 year old not of checked yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quick one.. how can you book the wrong day when it’s not even open? There wouldn’t be an option. Yeah, Nice one Sean…

Absolute wotsits these two aren’t they.

Also, ‘Paris was actually beautiful’. Sean love, Paris is too classy for the pair of ya’s. Don’t think you’ve done Paris a favour by visiting it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick one.. how can you book the wrong day when it’s not even open? There wouldn’t be an option.
This is exactly what I thought - what bollocks 🤣 he's been reading on here and is trying the damage control option.

Just had the thought pop into my head that Edina Monsoon (and only her) would have loved some of Olivia's Paris lewks! Although this one seems to be more of a Sean outfit (Eddy wisdom could apply to both of them!):
1645277756515.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how the huge hole in his knee is doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hasn’t been mentioned in a while

Oh my god guys have yous seen the makeup Olivia has done on Zara 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.