Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this daft witch saying "agin it". Like, when did she decide to start using this language. Thought she was a scouse bird? Just say AGAINST IT. bleeping have a day off love.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is this daft witch saying "agin it". Like, when did she decide to start using this language. Thought she was a scouse bird? Just say AGAINST IT. bleeping have a day off love.
Simply because she talks bollocks most of the time, this is the latest evolution

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m completely lost as to where “aginit” has come from. Does some other crank on the internet talk like this and she’s copied or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Mini eggs kill, don’t risk your child’s life, buy my chocolate bars, they are safer” wow 🤣🤣🤣
I know we’ve had this conversation many many times before, but why is anyone buying Mini Egg bars from her website at £4.99 a pop plus postage when the exact same bar is £1.50 ish everywhere else?? Who’s paying an extra £3.50 just for a different wrapper.

I know we’ve had this conversation many many times before, but why is anyone buying Mini Egg bars from her website at £4.99 a pop plus postage when the exact same bar is £1.50 ish everywhere else?? Who’s paying an extra £3.50 just for a different wrapper.
Jefflets who would probably still pay for Patron if they thought they were gonna be told Gaia’s gender and name

• Haha
That’ll be her best customer up in Cumbria cant remember her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6