Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The best hair volume spray I’ve ever found”, as she’s sat there with the flattest, most lifeless head of hair I’ve seen since I saw Carlisi’s 5 strands in the leaked baby girl Gia photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why’s she asking people to ask for the link? why doesn’t she just post the link on the frock, or does she want her phone pinging to look like she‘s the busy insta/fb influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why’s she asking people to ask for the link? why doesn’t she just post the link on the frock, or does she want her phone pinging to look like she‘s the busy insta/fb influencer.
I've seen other influencers doing this. I think it's to do with engagement. And by god meffany will need it.

Reactions: 9
I've seen other influencers doing this. I think it's to do with engagement. And by god meffany will need it.
looks like as soon as it sold out she just fucked all the commenters off and put the retailers instagram in her stories but didn’t tell the rest of the commenters 🤣🤣 classic Steph 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah the comment for the link is to up her comments seen as she gets about 1 and that’s from her own accounts 😏

Reactions: 3
A grand total of 1 comment on her post requesting the link for that elasticated boobs 3 quarter length monstrosity last seen on yer ma's mate Judith.

• Haha
Why does she always assume anyone is the vaguely bit interested in how she dresses & copying her style🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to burn that dressing gown. I bet it stinks, and that dress is a show. I’ve said this before but who are her target audience?! No Scouse girl would wear anything she promotes. The only people it could be are frumpy Facebook mums, not from Liverpool, who put a the usual baiting status inviting the ‘are u ok hun’ type messages.

Reactions: 12
IMG_1102.jpeg

duck off. Or you just don’t get any comments you scuff, in you minty dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a weapon me heart bleeds for ya giving up the Botox🎻…I’d give it a miss starting to look like the joker🤡

Reactions: 4
She's giving up breast feeding to start her botox again Hahah then again she seemed deflated after the consultation and they've mentioned a peel. I bet they've seen her and thought duck that you cant be promoting us hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is all this comment below and il send you the link business a way to get round having to not declare ads