Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here as wondered when she split up with the babby daddy, haven’t looked or seen her since her first was born then she just appeared on my FYP and I wondered what ever happened to them as I assume they aren’t together judging by the lack of pics
Which baby? One is a child of school age and one is a baby around 9 months or so. Apparently she is with the farther of the youngest baby girl but I think if she is then he’s is vial because she is always doing Everything on her own with the baby and even before when heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Another Nan frock on offer tonight and she’s washed it so its fine, saying that its creased to death, I'm sure my nan wont care she will just put a cardi over it and leave the buttons open so it looks like a cardi and not a jumper.

Did this vile bleep ever apologise for circle of show! This time of year always makes me think of this bleep and her shaming girls with her circle of show! What a shallow horrible fuckin vile bleep she is
How ironic that her outfits were always the worst for the races. I felt bad about posting this but then remembered how she shamed girls on her large insta platform on ladies day every year, so this is her own circle of show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How ironic that her outfits were always the worst for the races. I felt bad about posting this but then remembered how she shamed girls on her large insta platform on ladies day every year, so this is her own circle of show.
Love this 👏👏👏👏👏

We need a dodgy eyebrow special

Which baby? One is a child of school age and one is a baby around 9 months or so. Apparently she is with the farther of the youngest baby girl but I think if she is then he’s is vial because she is always doing Everything on her own with the baby and even before when heavily pregnant.
Her first born so will be the one school age, his name suddenly come to me it was Paul she was with

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus, is she fancying herself as the new Mrs Hinch or Stacy Solomon telling us how to store iPhone cables in toilet rolls? Jeff, to quote yourself, have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comment below for the link 🙄 And the blowing kisses on each video…. I see more of her face than I do of my fella!!This from the person who wasn’t going to be in front of the camera anymore. Still I suppose it got the engagements up at the time with all the comments of “are you ok hun?”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The cardigans, the missing acrylic, the disgusting fridge, the “comment below for the link”…. Things have sharply deteriorated

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just shows how bleeping boring she is. This thread has been going since last September. Do something Jeffrey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1000044069.jpg

I was about to say she can't be that cold-hearted, then I remembered who posted it.

I know it's trying to be funny, but she's never funny just cruel

• Wow
Reactions: 9