Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the next thread title. We will obviously have to garnish the “bleeping” but I’m sure we can come up with something 🤣
I’ve got a hairy fanny and a blue plaque, a never present boyfriend, a daughter I’m happy to parade for freebies and a favourite daughter whose identity I fiercely protect #Scousebirdproblems
---
I wonder if she speaks to anyone at events like the book thing and discusses baby girl Gaia’s gender or whether she suspects everyone of being a potential DAB and just refers to baby girl Gaia as they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a hairy fanny and a blue plaque, a never present boyfriend, a daughter I’m happy to parade for freebies and a favourite daughter whose identity I fiercely protect #Scousebirdproblems
---
I wonder if she speaks to anyone at events like the book thing and discusses baby girl Gaia’s gender or whether she suspects everyone of being a potential DAB and just refers to baby girl Gaia as they?
Does anyone think they are still together?
I really can’t see it myself.

Reactions: 4
Oh no she’s jumping on the food vlogger wagon.
She’s that skint she’s just trying to bum free meals.
Restaurants of Liverpool and surrounding - I will instantly be put off if gifting free meals to the likes of Jeff and Truff 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally must be surviving on the stuff she sells online now. Which is mad because she can’t make that much money from Asevi and diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally must be surviving on the stuff she sells online now. Which is mad because she can’t make that much money from Asevi and diaries
The Spanish cleaning thing has well died off now, every market stall is flogging it for 1/3 of the price that it was going for, there must be lock ups all over the country full of it (and the disinfectant never smelled like Gaultier!)

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll ever admit it to herself that the Scouse Bird “brand” has had its day now?

Reactions: 11
And designer fragrance house cleaning stuff, fabulosa do them for £1. So why would you get themfrom her for more. What will she do though because her instagram career is dead her posts get about 100 likes or less.

Reactions: 7
They're together from what my mate has was saying. He's very flirty though and enjoys the females coming into his restaurant. I think she eats in there more than she has hot meals in her own house 😂

• Haha
They're together from what my mate has was saying. He's very flirty though and enjoys the females coming into his restaurant. I think she eats in there more than she has hot meals in her own house 😂
She will be there to make sure he doesn't let anyone know the baby's gender or name 😂

• Haha
The thought of him flirting with them tragic strands on his head will never not make me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow big bird anymore but I had to pop on and share my sightings in the wild. Her and Carlisi are still defo together, he came to watch Cora in her performance this morning, along with Greaseball Paul. Fair play to Paul, he seems a twit but he sat and played with the baby when he got there. She still looks horrendous and still has the fashion sense of a 3 year old in the dressing up box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23