Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms LPBR

“The best hair volume spray I’ve ever found”, as she’s sat there with the flattest, most lifeless head of hair I’ve seen since I saw Carlisi’s 5 strands in the leaked baby girl Gia photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tealicious2020

I don’t follow big bird anymore but I had to pop on and share my sightings in the wild. Her and Carlisi are still defo together, he came to watch Cora in her performance this morning, along with Greaseball Paul. Fair play to Paul, he seems a twat but he sat and played with the baby when he got there. She still looks horrendous and still has the fashion sense of a 3 year old in the dressing up box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucyloos

So it was OSB 2nd anniversary of her death yesterday.
Not a dot of a mention was there? Considering she sobbed and sobbed into the camera.

I hate people. (Instagramers) 🤷🏼‍♀️

love you Jennie. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Too many strange people on the internet🤣she put a blue plaque on her own house like she’s a celebrity & people on the internet are strange! No love you court the weirdos cos you think you’re someone. No ones arsed about your kids or your diaries we’re just here to see what 2000s stereotype you’ll be cashing in on next🍿that horse has bolted nothing to stop her respecting her kids privacy now. Apart from favouritism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I used to love Bay Trading!! There was a really good one in the city where I was at uni…in the late 90s.
I used to love that one in Clayton Square upstairs. I think it was internationale or something. Always used to get my cargo pants with the mad laces all over them from there. Wore them with my Nike trainees. I thought I looked the bollocks 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I think we can all agree she closed the town shop due to costs rather than the new baby. That town shop was a terrible idea.
She closed it because the grants from the Tories she hates so much ran out. Seriously who would think “oh I’ll just do some shopping in Marks then pop across the way for a swear down hoodie and a hairy fanny pen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinhead Larry

Chatty Member
IMG_7499.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

IMG_7500.jpeg

IMG_7496.jpeg

This has been an experience. I made it exactly as they suggest on the tin (who tf uses fluid ounces tho and I don’t have dessert spoons so googled the equivalent which is 2 tea spoons)

looks similar to rat poison pre milk, post milk it looks absolutely disgusting. It’s got a murky foam on the top and is a bright light pink underneath when you disturb the foam

I tasted it after making to the instructions and it tasted like fuck all 😂 best way to describe it would be hot milk with a teaspoon of sugar

added a few more teaspoons to it to see if that made a difference but it just tasted sickly.
It’s left my mouth feeling grim, like I need to brush my teeth and I only had 2 sips.🤢
I can’t see anyone actually drinking that seriously 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Doesn't everyone know it's a girl called Gaia anyways? How did yous all find out? As I said, I get not sharing pics or even the name but literally it's a 50 percent chance of being one or the other 😂🫣 so what does withholding the gender actually achieve?
She’s withholding the gender as she thinks its edgy to have a gender neutral child, when the reality is the comb-over is forbidding her to use and monetise his child and she is going along with it, she must be fuming as she cant go grifting for gifts for the anonymous them.

Reactions: 19

Asevithankstome2

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL US DAB’s!! May your turkeys be moist and your pigs in blankets sausages be roasting on a Yankee candle 🎅🏽🎄🥂🌟

• Haha
  • Heart
She could start protecting Cora now 🤷. I'll park up here and hold my breath...

I know I'll probably pass out and twat my head while waiting. Which will inevitably lead to a bleed on the brain and my untimely demise. Steph causing the death of one of da trollzzzzz.

I've had no sleep sorry 😂

• Haha