Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte tilbury and Bella hadid have parted ways because of Bella’s new cosmetics brand launch, nothing to do with Palestine. Ffs get off the internet you misinformation spreading moron.

Reactions: 15
Charlotte tilbury and Bella hadid have parted ways because of Bella’s new cosmetics brand launch, nothing to do with Palestine. Ffs get off the internet you misinformation spreading moron.
But then what would she do with her time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've only just started watching so don't spoil it for me, but I've just started watching Love is Blind and I instantly don't like Chelsea because she reminds me of Meffany 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not Cora's world book day photo being shared but still no official announcement of Baby Girl Gaia's name, gender or image.

Favouritism.....

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How bloody unprofessional was she talking about that event and how the woman was asking what she’s bringing and she was like I dunno. Business woman of the year there. She’ll have a stall on greaty market next.

• Haha
How bloody unprofessional was she talking about that event and how the woman was asking what she’s bringing and she was like I dunno. Business woman of the year there. She’ll have a stall on greaty market next.
also how rude at the event and just swerving off the speakers to tell everyone about the diaries

Reactions: 2
also how rude at the event and just swerving off the speakers to tell everyone about the diaries
Cue a post today on International Women’s Day in response to last night about “loads of you have messaged saying I should re-open the shop” but she’ll make it about childcare issues which she has already hinted at this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cue a post today on International Women’s Day in response to last night about “loads of you have messaged saying I should re-open the shop” but she’ll make it about childcare issues which she has already hinted at this week.
Absolutely no one has said open the shop of shite again Jeff. duck off

• Haha
I think we can all agree she closed the town shop due to costs rather than the new baby. That town shop was a terrible idea.

Reactions: 13
I think we can all agree she closed the town shop due to costs rather than the new baby. That town shop was a terrible idea.
She closed it because the grants from the Tories she hates so much ran out. Seriously who would think “oh I’ll just do some shopping in Marks then pop across the way for a swear down hoodie and a hairy fanny pen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure she’s done a stall of tat before.
The absolute kip of her stuff on that table 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wheres Gaia’s father barcode head, why isnt he helping with the childcare if she needs to reopen the shop of shite because shes skint. She makes it obvious she is a single parent struggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16