Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is all this comment below and il send you the link business a way to get round having to not declare ads
I think itā€™s so they increase engagement with people commenting on the post and they can give out the affiliate link which they earn money from. But I guess yes, maybe itā€™s not an ad if the affiliate link isnā€™t on the post or reel.

Reactions: 5
Tupperware heaven and then she produces months of bolognese stained tubs from hell. Oh andā€¦.the microphone. Is she going for a QVC-esque vibe?

Canā€™t get over that she thinks people have 6 tubs on one shelf. I have hundreds because the second one of them becomes as stained as the example she gave, it goes straight into the recycling binā€¦.not on a Facebook ad about following tips for Tupperware heaven šŸ˜”

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What happened to her Patreon šŸ¤”
Also she looks like a bleeping Disney villain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember her from back in the day with the circle of show when is she going to get cancelled for that toxicity ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see her ex ā€˜Fat Roweā€™ is doing alright for himself, making connections with some of my favourite comedians and podcasters from America. Jealous AF if Iā€™m honest. Canā€™t decide if heā€™s sound or not. Werenā€™t they always having ā€˜business meetingsā€™ during eat out to help out or somet daft. I remember my first business credit cardā€¦ šŸ¤£
---
I remember her from back in the day with the circle of show when is she going to get cancelled for that toxicity ?!
I think to get cancelled you had to have been relevant at some point. She was always her own biggest fan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see her ex ā€˜Fat Roweā€™ is doing alright for himself, making connections with some of my favourite comedians and podcasters from America. Jealous AF if Iā€™m honest. Canā€™t decide if heā€™s sound or not. Werenā€™t they always having ā€˜business meetingsā€™ during eat out to help out or somet daft. I remember my first business credit cardā€¦ šŸ¤£
---

I think to get cancelled you had to have been relevant at some point. She was always her own biggest fan
I've seen Fat Rowe live once. Very angry little man syndrome vibes. Was moderately funny, but I don't like him or think he's sound (just my opinion though)

Reactions: 10
I've seen Fat Rowe live once. Very angry little man syndrome vibes. Was moderately funny, but I don't like him or think he's sound (just my opinion though)
I get the impression heā€™s an aggy little bleep but he has some funny moments (not enough to justify it but enough to make a career and win the affections of my idols I guess šŸ„“ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) . The guy he hosts his podcast with seems like he can take him down a peg or two which seems to make him more bearable. I think him and heyday SBP would have thought themselves a right little power couple.

• Haha
I get the impression heā€™s an aggy little bleep but he has some funny moments (not enough to justify it but enough to make a career and win the affections of my idols I guess šŸ„“ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) . The guy he hosts his podcast with seems like he can take him down a peg or two which seems to make him more bearable. I think him and heyday SBP would have thought themselves a right little power couple.
I remember thinking the same when I was watching the national comedy awards last year. His podcast was up against shagged, married and annoyed, parenting hell and off menu for funniest podcast of the year. Safe to say he didnā€™t win and when the camera panned to him his face was just pure fume šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she'll be papped stomping round Aintree Races in some hideous frock this year šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did this vile bleep ever apologise for circle of show! This time of year always makes me think of this bleep and her shaming girls with her circle of show! What a shallow horrible fuckin vile bleep she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did this vile bleep ever apologise for circle of show! This time of year always makes me think of this bleep and her shaming girls with her circle of show! What a shallow horrible fuckin vile bleep she is
Ironic because sheā€™s a massive bleeping moon headed circle of show. Horrendous taste in clothes and built like a NFL Linebacker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So have I! He joked about rape. Iā€™ll never watch or listen to him ever again and when people mention him I tell them how vile he is.

• Heart
Came here as wondered when she split up with the babby daddy, havenā€™t looked or seen her since her first was born then she just appeared on my FYP and I wondered what ever happened to them as I assume they arenā€™t together judging by the lack of pics

Reactions: 1