Scousebirdblogs #29 Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’ve done this right. Obviously couldn’t fit it all in but it’s supposed to be

Jeff the meffs had a baby girl called Gaia - pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
we should book jake the snake for our dabs Christmas party am sure he will have a dab jacket by the end of the night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be wrecking her head that she can’t post theybe girl Gaia all over the gram as a prop for free stuff. This is the one who’s supposed a strong independent woman, but she’s letting a fella tell her what to do. Then she makes up some complete bollocks about “social media changing.” She still puts Cora on it though I bet. Theybe girl Gaia would have every minute of her life documented if it was up to her. Instead she just parades her wrinkly balloon tits. She’s breastfeeding btw incase anyone doesn’t know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Glam coz she’s got tights and shorts on???? Rddddd can bare her! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 aswell who needs to know how baggy her bits are!! She has no shame!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Glam coz she’s got tights and shorts on???? Rddddd can bare her! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 aswell who needs to know how baggy her bits are!! She has no shame!
Jeffs style sense is stuck in a time warp somewhere. Fuckin queen biff. And she actually thinks she looks good 🤣

Reactions: 7
Used to love tights over shorts… in 2008… she really is stuck in a style rut but she wasn’t even fashionable back then. She should have stayed anonymous for all our sakes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Used to love tights over shorts… in 2008… she really is stuck in a style rut but she wasn’t even fashionable back then. She should have stayed anonymous for all our sakes 🤣
She probably thinks Mark one and Bay Trading are still open in town 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to love Bay Trading!! There was a really good one in the city where I was at uni…in the late 90s.
I used to love that one in Clayton Square upstairs. I think it was internationale or something. Always used to get my cargo pants with the mad laces all over them from there. Wore them with my Nike trainees. I thought I looked the bollocks 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to love that one in Clayton Square upstairs. I think it was internationale or something. Always used to get my cargo pants with the mad laces all over them from there. Wore them with my Nike trainees. I thought I looked the bollocks 🤣🤣
I was actually eyeing up a pair of cargo pants the other day! The 90s are back!! 😂 Maybe if Jeff keeps wearing her shorts and tights for long enough she’ll be bang on trend again one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg thanks for the memory. That shop was bleeping amazing
---
I was actually eyeing up a pair of cargo pants the other day! The 90s are back!! 😂 Maybe if Jeff keeps wearing her shorts and tights for long enough she’ll be bang on trend again one day!
I’ve been saying this for ages the 90s is making a proper come back. Hope the eating disorders don’t tho 😩

Reactions: 4