Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen fat Rowe in the echo online? 🤦🏻‍♀️ he’s supposedly doing a “comedy” night
The post got 10 likes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who had "duck the monarchy" mugs on the Stef bingo?

No one saw that coming.
Even if I had such a strong opinion of the monarchy, would I duck be spending £12 on a cup right now. Gas and leccy bill has killed me off these last few months. I’ll buy new cups when all of the handles have fell off my 6 cup set 😂. She’s a proper Tory with those prices.

Who are her target group for these?! Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Search 'Fat Rowe' and go back to 2020.
Hello DABS! Long time lurker, think I commented once or twice here when she was moving over to patreon or when she left Cora in the hotel room and was lashing strangers towels in the pool at 4am. Anyway, searched fat rowe and wow did not disappoint, some hilarious one liners, you lot are funny. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: 8
Even if I had such a strong opinion of the monarchy, would I duck be spending £12 on a cup right now. Gas and leccy bill has killed me off these last few months. I’ll buy new cups when all of the handles have fell off my 6 cup set 😂. She’s a proper Tory with those prices.

Who are her target group for these?! Any ideas?
Rich Tory students who move to Liverpool for uni and then wanna be Scouse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if her little girl's school have a coronation tea party thing and she comes home in a little cardboard crown she's decorated, I can just see Jeff frothing at the mouth telling her to "duck the monarchy" and lashing it in the bin

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So for someone who is about to have a baby with someone else- never see him about. No mention of him. Mention of the baby and Cora, but not him. Also on holiday without him? It’s actually really sad- makes out she’s this strong independent woman when in fact she is basically a single mum to 2 children because of her bad choice in men.
Also bugs me about her and the tudors- her argument will be, I only liked the wives of Henry VIII I hated him!

Reactions: 11
So she didn’t show Cora or her personal life for a while due to a “security breach”, her daughters safety was paramount. Absolutely paramount until she realised that the hairy fanny and overpriced Spanish cleaning market isn’t quite as lucrative as she first imagined, Patron had 3 followers now Cora’s mentioned, and shown and you know the new baby is going to be plastered all over the show as she begs for free child/ baby stuff to “influence”. She’s an utter disgrace!
---
So she didn’t show Cora or her personal life for a while due to a “security breach”, her daughters safety was paramount. Absolutely paramount until she realised that the hairy fanny and overpriced Spanish cleaning market isn’t quite as lucrative as she first imagined, Patron had 3 followers now Cora’s mentioned, and shown and you know the new baby is going to be plastered all over the show as she begs for free child/ baby stuff to “influence”. She’s an utter disgrace!
That should have said hairy fanny PEN… but to be fair the above also applies…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s realised she’s got next to no income or engagement and so will have to use the new baby for income, so needs to already start building up some bullshit as to why she wanted privacy but now no longer does in time for attempting to monetise the new arrival.

So for someone who is about to have a baby with someone else- never see him about. No mention of him. Mention of the baby and Cora, but not him. Also on holiday without him? It’s actually really sad- makes out she’s this strong independent woman when in fact she is basically a single mum to 2 children because of her bad choice in men.
Also bugs me about her and the tudors- her argument will be, I only liked the wives of Henry VIII I hated him!
This is a very good point. If she does try to market the new baby she’s not really aiming at any market in particular. People are just confused. Is she a strong independent single mum? Or is she the family unit but “modern working mum”? I don’t know about anyone else but it just seems confusing. So far she doesn’t seem to be looking at selling or influencing anything. Her social media just seems to be like a boring rambling of a neighbour in an mlm or something. This is zero “business” in any of her posts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she supposed to stop marketing them snake oil drinks as a hangover cure?

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she supposed to stop marketing them snake oil drinks as a hangover cure?
Yeah she was reported to the ASA for saying they cure hangovers. No matter what people say about how good they are I’m sure they’d need to be scientifically proven to do so before being allowed to use it as an advertising point. Why has she been harping on about them again?

Yeah she was reported to the ASA for saying they cure hangovers. No matter what people say about how good they are I’m sure they’d need to be scientifically proven to do so before being allowed to use it as an advertising point. Why has she been harping on about them again?
Got them advertised on Facebook with the hashtag hangover cure

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So funny to think of that long video she made saying goodbye and that we will no longer see her face or anything personal on the scouse bird account… that aged well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a very good point. If she does try to market the new baby she’s not really aiming at any market in particular. People are just confused. Is she a strong independent single mum? Or is she the family unit but “modern working mum”? I don’t know about anyone else but it just seems confusing. So far she doesn’t seem to be looking at selling or influencing anything. Her social media just seems to be like a boring rambling of a neighbour in an mlm or something. This is zero “business” in any of her posts 🤷‍♀️
I'd love to think she'd learned a lesson and it was all petering out but knowing the little bit I know about her against my will, she'll be plotting and rebranding some cheap terrible wallop nobody asked for. Stand by for babygros with 'me ma is a fit hairy fannied scouse bird, swear down, omg not messin, duck the tories' on. £21.99

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love to think she'd learned a lesson and it was all petering out but knowing the little bit I know about her against my will, she'll be plotting and rebranding some cheap terrible wallop nobody asked for. Stand by for babygros with 'me ma is a fit hairy fannied scouse bird, swear down, omg not messin, duck the tories' on. £21.99
You probably aren't far from the truth. I just wonder what her ex P**** (from the Corell cling on days) thinks, I hope he's thanking his lucky stars he got out before she trapped him with a kid back then.

I used to work with someone who's wife vaguely knew her- he wasn't a bit complimentary about her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.