Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she get her botox done girls? Just so I know to NEVER go there…
Also… aren’t you meant to not have botox when pregnant??? Because there’s no way this hasn’t been done recently?! There’s zero movement and her eyebrows are nearly on the back of her neck!
Is this a cartoon character?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where does she get her botox done girls? Just so I know to NEVER go there…
Also… aren’t you meant to not have botox when pregnant??? Because there’s no way this hasn’t been done recently?! There’s zero movement and her eyebrows are nearly on the back of her neck!
The coldsore! I'd love a scrap of the overconfidence it'd take to look at that face an go 'looking good- post'.

Reactions: 8
ECD99C1D-B39D-4307-835B-F3C264F89CDD.jpeg

This is my new fave game (reserved only for Jeff of course.. I’m not a massive head like her)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone explain the circle of show thing to me? Did she take pictures of random people?!

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the circle of show thing to me? Did she take pictures of random people?!
Yes, I can’t remember if she took them or if they were sent to her by followers but it was just random people off the street that she’d post on Twitter humiliating them for what they looked like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes! Their faces usually weren't in it but if it was you or someone you knew you'd recognise them. It's kind of like how I'll sit looking like a pig in knickers tonight judging the Met Gala attendees except not harmless and not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole "Scouse Bird" schtick is over, isn't it? She's not a fashionable, funny, aspirational girl-about-town, just a self obsessed bore with no hot takes on anything new or exciting. The age of her now means she's sliding into "Scouse Ma" territory, and she won't want anyone trying to encroach on that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Scousebird thread : She’s over the hill, didn’t take the pill, now a single mum of 2(1) with Carlisi footing the bill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes! Their faces usually weren't in it but if it was you or someone you knew you'd recognise them. It's kind of like how I'll sit looking like a pig in knickers tonight judging the Met Gala attendees except not harmless and not funny.
I think it started at Aintree races and she’d throw in crappy comments while circling whatever item of clothing she decided should be in “The circle of show” and when something really offended her, it became “The circle of sheeeeoww”. Some girls had saved up for months to get glammed up for Aintree and she appointed herself as Jeff Banks’ work experience girl and went round judging. Of course every girl looked stunning and none of them looked like they were off to punch a horse…unlike Jeffers 🐎🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole "Scouse Bird" schtick is over, isn't it? She's not a fashionable, funny, aspirational girl-about-town, just a self obsessed bore with no hot takes on anything new or exciting. The age of her now means she's sliding into "Scouse Ma" territory, and she won't want anyone trying to encroach on that
Said this a couple of weeks ago. She’s all over the place and doesn’t have a niche or an audience anymore. I literally don’t know how she affords to live, she does very very little 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Them brows!!!! She looks like Ronald Macdonald. Why are they grey too?? Christ. I think that MJ is tit. I know a few people who have gone for lips to smile works and the filler has migrated to everywhere but the lip. Plus gone really pale and stretched out. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always smack her lips when she talks. It's so annoying to listen to.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m gonna settle down with a nice cup of tea and start reading the threads from the beginning. Was it thread 1 when she popped up on here and basically confirmed that Paul had snagged the cleaner? 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.