Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the new restaurant opens I’m happy to go for lunch with my mum and congratulate him! See what’s said

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think this can be a proper committed relationship can it. You wouldn’t portray yourself as a single parent when you weren’t surely. It makes him seem terrible?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think this can be a proper committed relationship can it. You wouldn’t portray yourself as a single parent when you weren’t surely. It makes him seem terrible?
Suppose for him it’s either be portrayed as not there or have your entire private life posted to thousands of strangers, I know which I’d prefer tbh.

Edit - well actually, why can’t she say she’s not a single parent but the father wants privacy? She doesn’t even need to say who it is. Unless he’s just banned her from mentioning him online at all. Paterons can you holla and let us know 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To monetize 1 of the most intimate and special experiences a woman can go through is vile. To pretend to be alone without support if you're not is extra vile. And even if you are a single ma so what. Don't expect kudos and back pats cos you're a tit judge of character who let some random you couldn't maintain a relationship with blow his beans up ya. An I say that as someone who was a single mum for years.

Eta this might sound unnecessarily harsh but im sick of the halo polishing from influencers on this one. You're no better than the mum who strives to keep her family together in the face of the unbelievable pressure young families are under. The mum you think you're working harder than next door- her fella's taxes are paying for your kid and she doesn't get a break at the weekend. Climb down off the high horse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To monetize 1 of the most intimate and special experiences a woman can go through is vile. To pretend to be alone without support if you're not is extra vile. And even if you are a single ma so what. Don't expect kudos and back pats cos you're a tit judge of character who let some random you couldn't maintain a relationship with blow his beans up ya. An I say that as someone who was a single mum for years.

Eta this might sound unnecessarily harsh but im sick of the halo polishing from influencers on this one. You're no better than the mum who strives to keep her family together in the face of the unbelievable pressure young families are under. The mum you think you're working harder than next door- her fella's taxes are paying for your kid and she doesn't get a break at the weekend. Climb down off the high horse.
Deceased at the “blow his beans up ya” comment. 🤣🤣💀 But yeh totally agree!!! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she whined from her scummy bed about people messaging her asking for her help with their problems and she said it had ruined her day and she wasn’t there to help people? Yet she is happy to ask the Jefflets for advice on something important to her when it suits? She is so shallow.

Reactions: 16
She thinks tribal and in our own little bubble is a good thing? That's been a stick to beat the city with for years, not helped by rags like the Echo that always have to find a local angle to crowbar into world news. Does she not understand words?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Suppose for him it’s either be portrayed as not there or have your entire private life posted to thousands of strangers, I know which I’d prefer tbh.

Edit - well actually, why can’t she say she’s not a single parent but the father wants privacy? She doesn’t even need to say who it is. Unless he’s just banned her from mentioning him online at all. Paterons can you holla and let us know 🤣
Yeah exactly she doesn’t have to mention his name or any details about him! But showing herself struggling to put flat pack furniture together alone and never mentioning the word “we” or “my partner” at any point it just strikes me as weird.
---
Although sayin that, his Facebook relationship status is “in a relationship” so maybe they are together and he’s happy to be portrayed as absent?! Bizarre

Reactions: 10
I dont think ppl here would go after him at all tho. If he's a private person with an ordinary job and not an influencer he's not fair game for these threads. Everything I've read about Cora has only been concerned for her general wellbeing and future given how her mother acts online. Anything we know about the family of influencers we know because they've publicly put it out there.

You can't reveal names, personal info etc and then scream about privacy. You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hound. I've never seen anything out of order about Cora- I bet most of us are mothers ourselves and would never ever pick on a child because we find their mother distasteful. So the idea that she's withholding dad details cos mean trolls will go after him just doesn't hold any weight. It's so she can pretend to be a heroic single mum and tap into that market and audience. The grift never stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is the woman who was using #FirstTimeMum though remember. Poor Cora.

Where does she get her botox done girls? Just so I know to NEVER go there…
Also… aren’t you meant to not have botox when pregnant??? Because there’s no way this hasn’t been done recently?! There’s zero movement and her eyebrows are nearly on the back of her neck!
Oh my god I didn't even get onto that at first. That's a terrible Botox job, the one thing I always worry about is getting Gary Glitter brows

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I didn't even get onto that at first. That's a terrible Botox job, the one thing I always worry about is getting Gary Glitter brows
It’s horrendous isn’t it? I can’t believe she’s gone on camera after having that done! Surely she’s complained to the place?!!! Obviously hasn’t advertised it because she’s pregnant and also it’s fucked up!!

I don’t believe anyone would give her botox while she’s pregnant. You can’t even have it while breast feeding. But her eyebrows are something else 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.