Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon she got her claws into Perry Combover knowing he's got a profitable business, while her Hairy Fanny empire is going down the drain?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate the word biff as it’s something Jeff would use but that’s the only word I can think of to describe her and those shoes. She has a proper cheek for someone who did the circle of sheow, she needs to circle herself in that photo

Just bringing these little gems back to the thread
I still can’t get over she actually wore that flower hat outside in public and it’s not photoshopped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because lurpack is produced in Denmark and country life is produced in the Uk you insufferable thick twit (sorry this was in response to her butter story and I’m now more convinced than ever that influencers should be required to pass an iq test before being allowed a platform ok goodnight).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate the word biff as it’s something Jeff would use but that’s the only word I can think of to describe her and those shoes. She has a proper cheek for someone who did the circle of sheow, she needs to circle herself in that photo

Just bringing these little gems back to the thread
God she used to be a proper fridge freezer. And she was ripping the piss out of other women looking like that- the brass neck of it!

Reactions: 15
Did you know she was pregnant…

bleeping hell annoying as hell. Can no stand this girl. Sell out for the likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grab your debit cards girls - we've got duck the Tories tees instead of hoodies for your hot girl summers. Now I hate tories. Hate em. Most of my life has been under the Tory cosh and more difficult for it. Would chop off my hand before it ever voted for one. Would I wear this puerile tit that changes nothing out there in the wild where little kids can read it? No.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Grab your debit cards girls - we've got duck the Tories tees instead of hoodies for your hot girl summers. Now I hate tories. Hate em. Most of my life has been under the Tory cosh and more difficult for it. Would chop off my hand before it ever voted for one. Would I wear this puerile tit that changes nothing out there in the wild where little kids can read it? No.
exactly this! We don’t need tat to show the hatred. Also- pretty sure she kept her business open through the pandemic funded by the tories…
Finally- all these influencers are just as bad as politicians- not declaring their incomes. You telling me she’s paid for that direct baby stuff… not a chance

Reactions: 15
Influencers believe in money. Their principles are on offer to the highest bidder and in a traditionally left wing city like Liverpool the money is with anti tory sentiment but it's a business based decision and it's about being in the correct gang. Not 1 of the Scousefluencers ever break rank with some original critical thinking. You'll be able to accurately predict their every opinion with a 100% success rate. A proper playground clique of empty heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God it's so bleeping tiresome, isn't it?! duck the tories, fill my till (virtual one obviously, if the shop of tit has completely gone pop) How about some actual campaigning/activism rather than that and just having a wide on for Corbyn whos now as much a busted flush as the tat bazaar

Reactions: 10
The type of people who would even wear stuff like that are people I’d stay away from. Over opinionated and probably don’t shave their pits or wear deodorant as a protest of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just that biff that was in every year at school who clung on to the coat tails of the “popular group” and just went along with whatever they did. I imagine if/when Keir Starmer wins the next election she’ll just have anti Keir merch as that’s the in thing to do is say he’s basically a Tory lite…(I don’t know if that’s true or not I just hear that’s what the cool kids think)

Reactions: 9
The type of people who would even wear stuff like that are people I’d stay away from. Over opinionated and probably don’t shave their pits or wear deodorant as a protest of some sort.
The sort of weary edgelord who tells you you're funding guerrilla fighting in Bolivia cos your coffee isn't fair trade. As if Jeff an her fella refuse the Tory £ in terms of tax deductible business expenses. She'll have squeezed everything she could out of being a small business owner which is 1 of the few demographics Tories look out for with tax breaks and incentives. Crowing about still paying her staff during lockdown- er no that was the public purse paying them.

The sort of weary edgelord who tells you you're funding guerrilla fighting in Bolivia cos your coffee isn't fair trade. As if Jeff an her fella refuse the Tory £ in terms of tax deductible business expenses. She'll have squeezed everything she could out of being a small business owner which is 1 of the few demographics Tories look out for with tax breaks and incentives. Crowing about still paying her staff during lockdown- er no that was the public purse paying them.
“I’m an off licence” #neverforget

Do you think anyone’s asked her about the baby daddy? I can’t get over there is literally no sign of a dad in this set up at all

• Haha
She’s just that biff that was in every year at school who clung on to the coat tails of the “popular group” and just went along with whatever they did. I imagine if/when Keir Starmer wins the next election she’ll just have anti Keir merch as that’s the in thing to do is say he’s basically a Tory lite…(I don’t know if that’s true or not I just hear that’s what the cool kids think)
Didn't she have a sign outside the shop of shite when Labour were in town, telling "Keith" he was barred? Bet he was bleeping devastated he couldn't pop in to buy a bleep mug and overpriced bathbomb to take home to his mrs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.