Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet any money she will go down the route of ā€œrelatable funny mummy bloggerā€ but all the content will be recycled

Reactions: 6
Jeff, stop lying, no-one..absolutely no-one has messaged you asking about those horrendous things on your feet. No-one in Liverpool has the same tit taste in footwear as you.
I hate the word biff as itā€™s something Jeff would use but thatā€™s the only word I can think of to describe her and those shoes. She has a proper cheek for someone who did the circle of sheow, she needs to circle herself in that photo

Just bringing these little gems back to the thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jeff, stop lying, no-one..absolutely no-one has messaged you asking about those horrendous things on your feet. No-one in Liverpool has the same tit taste in footwear as you.
They look filthy. No one on planet earth would want them things. I wonder when she will sell them on eBay like all the other monstrosities she puts on there. bleeping selling SHEIN tat though. I was going to say give it all to a charity shop but even they have standards.
---
I bet any money she will go down the route of ā€œrelatable funny mummy bloggerā€ but all the content will be recycled
All the content will be stolen from other people. Will she tell everyone if she shits herself giving birth like she did with Cora. šŸ¤”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought 1 hair Italian said she needed to come off insta- all o bleeping see is her mug telling me ā€˜now Iā€™m pregnant!ā€™ Just go away!
So much Shite about patron- so far up her own arse she thought people actually cared. Rude awakeningā€¦ then new baby comes along. You best hope itā€™s a boy (not sure if it is) because the comb over wonā€™t give a dam otherwise.

also the cheek of her ever doing the circle of show

Reactions: 8
She tries to be SO SCOUSE, almost TOO Scouse. I mean she might say traineeā€™s but as a fully grown woman, nobody spells itā€™s like that. Nobody writes words with an accent (other than the Scottish coz they are bleeping hilarious)
Them trainers look like theyā€™re on the feet of a corpse šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She tries to be SO SCOUSE, almost TOO Scouse. I mean she might say traineeā€™s but as a fully grown woman, nobody spells itā€™s like that. Nobody writes words with an accent (other than the Scottish coz they are bleeping hilarious)
Them trainers look like theyā€™re on the feet of a corpse šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø
I always think she sounds like sheā€™s putting her accent on!

Reactions: 11
I hate the word biff as itā€™s something Jeff would use but thatā€™s the only word I can think of to describe her and those shoes. She has a proper cheek for someone who did the circle of sheow, she needs to circle herself in that photo

Just bringing these little gems back to the thread
What an absolute tit show she looked in that first pic. She must have been bleeping fuming when that was in the paper. How this witch had the audacity to create a circle of show is beyond comprehension. The last one with the Mark Melia dress sheā€™s had since Edison invented the light bulb as well šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.