Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks DAB’s ❤
She’s a Tory every day of the week
She has custody of Cora when she isn’t a Tory
How will she survive the cost of living crisis when Byrne’s chippy that’s been going for years as a sell out is having to sell its sister shop to just survive. Answer me that?!
Make it make sense!

Reactions: 11
I am HOWLING

went to the Charlotte Tillbury launch, stayed 27 minutes long enough to try the free gift and then fucked off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am HOWLING

went to the Charlotte Tillbury launch, stayed 27 minutes long enough to try the free gift and then fucked off
Her face is like a bowl of jelly with tit make up on. Can you imagine that launch? Full of idiots like Jeff walking round chatting tit into their phones about make-up they’ve never used and wouldn’t if they hadn’t been sent free samples. What did she say? “I was nearly gonna buy it but (I didn’t) I got it anyway” smug laugh smug laugh and continue being as annoying as thrush.

Off she goes to meet Jimminy Cricket for a night of cackling and chatting tit while shovelling sausages into her Mersey tunnel sized mouth

Her face is like a bowl of jelly with tit make up on. Can you imagine that launch? Full of idiots like Jeff walking round chatting tit into their phones about make-up they’ve never used and wouldn’t if they hadn’t been sent free samples. What did she say? “I was nearly gonna buy it but (I didn’t) I got it anyway” smug laugh smug laugh and continue being as annoying as thrush.

Off she goes to meet Jimminy Cricket for a night of cackling and chatting tit while shovelling sausages into her Mersey tunnel sized mouth
Where’s Cora 🤔

Reactions: 9
Her makeup did look terrible in those first videos before she went into the shop. Makes me feel better when I see close ups of people's skin unfiltered and you can see they're not flawless like they perceive themselves to be.

Reactions: 9
Her makeup did look terrible in those first videos before she went into the shop. Makes me feel better when I see close ups of people's skin unfiltered and you can see they're not flawless like they perceive themselves to be.
I look like Mrs Trunchbull unfiltered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I look like Mrs Trunchbull unfiltered 🤣
The apartment block I live in has the worst lights in the lift with a massive mirrored wall. I occasionally walk into the lift backwards to avoid my reflection. I've aged badly since having a crotch goblin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the sheer laziness of that visit to Charlotte tillbury. Didn’t even mention where the store is 🤣🤣🤣 or show any videos of the store or anything just literally grabbed her free tit walked out and then said omg that was chocca… as if that’s going to encourage people to go!

I can’t get over the sheer laziness of that visit to Charlotte tillbury. Didn’t even mention where the store is 🤣🤣🤣 or show any videos of the store or anything just literally grabbed her free tit walked out and then said omg that was chocca… as if that’s going to encourage people to go!
She’s a bleeping scrounging meff. Jeff the meff is a big heff. To early for thread suggestion 🤔

Telling you if she gets a Ted Baker advent calendar free, I’m lashing mine in a charity shop

Reactions: 13
She could not use the products, and donate them to a women's shelter, but no She won't

Reactions: 12
Hi!
Yes Steph, nope is right.
FACT CHECK
None of the laws in the list on the left do the things stated in the list.

I don’t know why I’m surprised at this after the bleeping Covid misinformation debacle but this kind of bullshit really pisses me off. Country is in a bad enough state as it is without thick people spreading untruths

I guess it just adds weight to the fact she lacks credibility but we already knew that, I don’t know why this has come as a surprise to me but it has. I guess i had her down as less stupid than this. My mistake

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi!
Yes Steph, nope is right.
FACT CHECK
None of the laws in the list on the left do the things stated in the list.

I don’t know why I’m surprised at this after the bleeping Covid misinformation debacle but this kind of bullshit really pisses me off. Country is in a bad enough state as it is without thick people spreading untruths

I guess it just adds weight to the fact she lacks credibility but we already knew that, I don’t know why this has come as a surprise to me but it has. I guess i had her down as less stupid than this. My mistake
First she was saying she’d prefer a communist government now she’s comparing the torys to nazis? Has she been reading her year 11 history book or something? Educate yourself properly Jeffrey.

Reactions: 10
First she was saying she’d prefer a communist government now she’s comparing the torys to nazis? Has she been reading her year 11 history book or something? Educate yourself properly Jeffrey.
She is depressingly uneducated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.