Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemissduckling

Totally random here but just stumbled across this!

Why is she getting rid of her shop?
Screenshot_20230123_211500_Chrome.jpg

It says "just added" so probably only added today, if not the last couple of days

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Never thought I'd see the day that I returned to this thread but here I am, ready to watch the shit show of Jeff's parenting with another poor kid that she will inevitably jib off when she gets sick of it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Gee

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike iv legged it here and left me lecky scooter in the middle of the pavement
Did carlisi touch jeffs toilet bits ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

gigi_93

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not going to come at her for how old she is. She’s 37 or 38 isn’t she? Plenty of people have kids at that age, it’s completely normal. That’s not the issue. Her lack of maternal instinct is

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Deffo going for a rebrand as it would appear all the stock is going , so she’s not even moving to e-commerce

thing is , people still want to see some glamour as well as realism when following a mummy account. Every person who followed her in the noughties and tens, when she was anonymous , will back me up and say how shocking it was when she was revealed. There is nothing about her screeching and harping on about that would make me take advice off her.
Kid will be pawned out for every freebie possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
This was Elsa or whatever her name was? Ah yes I remember! Tbf, I’d shit meself too. She’s unhinged AF! But still not a reason to not be mates with someone!
Me too I’d of defo been flapping it if I was on her bad side. Imagine getting your head kicked in to Clubland Classix? Full on PTSD from hearing Pretty Green Eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Jeff should bring a “scouse bird” advent calendar out. The problem with that is all the flaps would be open

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25