Scousebirdblogs #27 Jeff is only a Tory on days that end in Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know who her target buyers are. As I’ve said before. No scouse person in their right mind wants that trashy stereotypical tit

Reactions: 15
I’d love to know who her target buyers are. As I’ve said before. No scouse person in their right mind wants that trashy stereotypical tit
Exactly! It’s just a load of secret Santa tit that someone gets you who doesn’t know you!

Reactions: 8
I remember when Jeff was well overdue with Cora and was giving daily updates of #stillnobaby #stillpregnant etc. possibly with photos and then a few weeks later posted a pic of Cora wearing a zebra baby grow and tutu. Do we think Carlissi is gonna be happy for his bambino to be used in an hashtags for likes campaign?

I remember when Jeff was well overdue with Cora and was giving daily updates of #stillnobaby #stillpregnant etc. possibly with photos and then a few weeks later posted a pic of Cora wearing a zebra baby grow and tutu. Do we think Carlissi is gonna be happy for his bambino to be used in an hashtags for likes campaign?
I think I must have missed something in the middle but is that guy actually the baby daddy?? Are they together cos she always seems to be on her own!!?

Reactions: 6
I walked along Allerton Road yesterday and the new Carlisi restaurant is nearly ready to open. If he is the dad he is going to be busy.

Reactions: 2
And now she’s crying because Cora doesn’t like her, you reap what you sow Meffany!!! Spend some time with your kid, make her a priority, take her on one of your international holidays not just your stinking static caravan, put the effort in!!!!

• Haha
And now she’s crying because Cora doesn’t like her, you reap what you sow Meffany!!! Spend some time with your kid, make her a priority, take her on one of your international holidays not just your stinking static caravan, put the effort in!!!!
I'm so glad she's respecting her little girl's privacy at all costs as promised.

She's honestly despicable. If she is looking for advice on sibling adjustment and offloading about Cora's attitude towards her, for god's sake phone one of your mates don't ask a load of strangers on instagram 😡

Reactions: 15
Poor Cora. My kids hate when I tell their Nan and Grandad if they’ve been badly behaved - kids get embarrassed over tit like that and she’s telling thousands of strangers? So what if a couple of mums from the school saw that and were chatting about it, then their kids overhear and start saying things to Cora about it in school? Horrible

Reactions: 12
Poor Cora. My kids hate when I tell their Nan and Grandad if they’ve been badly behaved - kids get embarrassed over tit like that and she’s telling thousands of strangers? So what if a couple of mums from the school saw that and were chatting about it, then their kids overhear and start saying things to Cora about it in school? Horrible
This is my main issue with the lot of them. Anything you put online is immortalised forever, even if you dirty delete the screenshots will be out there. They are humiliating their kids for clicks. Peer acceptance is so important for kids who don't have the emotional maturity to shrug things off- if they've got a mother posting embarrassing things online it's used as a stick to prod the kid with. It's a crappy thing for a parent to do, it puts their kids at risk of all sorts of bullying and mockery when their mother is easily identifiable all over their huge SM accounts where she's talked about her sex life, her exes (who could be their dads!) big dicks, private medical conditions etc. It's grotesque.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does Cora even know her 🤔

• Haha
Does anyone still follow Paul? And can see the parenting difference? I used to but hasn’t shown up for ages in my insta.

Reactions: 1
New thread name - Tacky shop and patreon have died, new baby daddy, where do you hide?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whys she giving it all single parent hashtags ? Has combover fella escaped the cupboard /patio?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.