Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hideous isn’t it, I’m mortified she’s made a interiors page for that tit show. That room looks like a Wetherspoons.
Her house is absolutely vile. Full of freebie horrible wallpaper and vile coloured ceilings. It’s trying hard to be quirky but it just looks an absolute show.

Reactions: 5
Her house is absolutely vile. Full of freebie horrible wallpaper and vile coloured ceilings. It’s trying hard to be quirky but it just looks an absolute show.
My friend is an interior designer. I’ve just sent her the pics of the house. She said “bleeping hell if I suggested that tit show to one of my clients, they’d probably think I need to be sectioned”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's in town for a "meeting" (clearly we are dealing with a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON here) and says she feels like something "big is going to happen" and not just her shop of shite either.

Maybe she's about to discover that make-up remover is a thing...or being a mother involves seeing your child more than just occasionally for a photo op....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend is an interior designer. I’ve just sent her the pics of the house. She said “bleeping hell if I suggested that tit show to one of my clients, they’d probably think I need to be sectioned”
And the icing on the tit show cake is the fake parrots on the light fittings.
Fake. Ass. Parrots.
Not gonna lie it took me a while to get over that. Just....why though????
It's something that would possibly look cute in a child's animal themed bedroom but not in ya dining room if you're a grown-ass woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fake. Ass. Parrots.
It's something that would possibly look cute in a child's animal themed bedroom but not in ya dining room if you're a grown-ass woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s going for a Game Of Thrones, Long John Silver crossover theme there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else buying that she can "feel" something big and exciting about to happen? Bet she's had something lined up for weeks but her psychic feeling will play apart in her flogging some crystals or visiting someone for a free reading...

Reactions: 5
So psychic and in tune with the universe but keeps getting done over by men some of whom have literally fabricated their entire lives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure that Mazi would be able to tell her if something is coming 🔮🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don't really wanna out myself by posting a pic (I've distinct finger tattoos) but my nails are red n short... My middle one just broke off, sooooo I'm wondering whether to leave it a few days so I can see if all of a sudden I forget my kids and start to scran ass and stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After Scouse Bird Coffee and Scouse Bird Gin I was surprised to see the latest branded product in her shop:

fem.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fake. Ass. Parrots.
Yeah but then when she asks the universe for a parrot they’re right there, revealing themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.