Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Think I’ve done this right 😂)

New thread title! Well done to @Belladonnababy who got 36 votes 💕

ETA - I did put scranning initially but I don’t know if I’ve been had off by auto correct or what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ETA - I did put scranning initially but I don’t know if I’ve been had off by auto correct or what 😂
you’re so clever! I literally have no idea how to do this 😂😂😂

Scramming is the new scranning - especially with those lips of hers - that’s probably the noise she makes “scram,scram,scram,scram”...🤢🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 258752 she's paid for that hair??
Surely not.
Remember how she kicked off the badmanting story telling us how private she now is?
Within a week she is broadcasting that she’s going on a date.... broadcasting live FROM the date about just how swimmingly it was going. Broadcasting how rotten she was. Telling people she has fallen down the stairs and split her pants open on said date. And informing the nation that she has somehow managed to secure a date two.

Can you imagine the calibre of man that is getting involved with this episode?

Last one was doctor, what are we going with this time girls? I think he’s an astronaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pains me that she went the Smugglers Cove on her date, I love it there 😂 would have had secondhand embarrassment if I would have saw Steff rolling down the stairs on my way to the toilet

Reactions: 9
The pantomime must be for the benefit of the instagram viewer. Possibly badmanting. Possibly even us actually.
i think one thing is we can be certain of - this is not the behaviour of a person with their life together and embarking on a potential new relationship which has organically arisen. I almost hope there isn’t a new person and she was just out with her mates pretending she was on a date.

Pumpkin Spice jumper, THE hairstyle
F37173ED-1495-4F1D-B741-982A4F39CF99.jpeg
of 2009, I can just hear the fake cackle now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember someone said she used to meet lads off Twitter in hotels for sex? You can see how easy it was for her when you look at those replies. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Last thread:
-Steph revealed she had a BF and he was SOUND with her posting pics half naked online. And she was SOUND with him inboxing other girls.
-Steph’s boyfriend was revealed to be a doctor who turned out to have 16 other girlfriends and a wife and wasn’t actually a doctor, his name was ‘Badman Ting’. She loved him but found it hilarious that this had happened to her. She did 100 stories to stop the ‘dusty ass witches on Tattle’ from getting hold of the intel (even though she claimed to be like the FBI herself), she knows she has nothing on us 👀
-Steph went on a holiday which us DAB’s think was supposed to be with BadmanTing, but she was forced to take her own child with her. She was storying weeping on a sun lounger over a book but maybe it was Dr Ting?
-Steph has warned everyone how easy it is to enhance photos using photoshop, she doesn’t do it though, even when she appears to have a plastic mannequin hand and ankles thinner than her own wrists
-Steph still hates the Tories and even has a cheap crappy mask to prove it
-After purchasing a Lithuanian Covid test, Steph claims she’s HADCOVID but didn’t self isolate and claims everything smells of the Dock Road
-Stephs highly annoying green haired skivvy has left the shop and been replaced by a bloke
- Steph went to a STI clinic and warned everyone to get tested after having unprotected sex with strangers
-Steph really doesn’t care about Dr Ting and has been on another date that was TOTALLY AMAZIN
-Steph’s shop is being demolished and she hopes she’ll be on Church Street soon, or St John’s precinct

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Last thread:
-Steph revealed she had a BF and he was SOUND with her posting pics half naked online. And she was SOUND with him inboxing other girls.
-Steph’s boyfriend was revealed to be a doctor who turned out to have 16 other girlfriends and a wife and wasn’t actually a doctor, his name was ‘Badman Ting’. She loved him but found it hilarious that this had happened to her. She did 100 stories to stop the ‘dusty ass witches on Tattle’ from getting hold of the intel (even though she claimed to be like the FBI herself), she knows she has nothing on us 👀
-Steph went on a holiday which us DAB’s think was supposed to be with BadmanTing, but she was forced to take her own child with her. She was storying weeping on a sun lounger over a book but maybe it was Dr Ting?
-Steph has warned everyone how easy it is to enhance photos using photoshop, she doesn’t do it though, even when she appears to have a plastic mannequin hand and ankles thinner than her own wrists
-After purchasing a Lithuanian Covid test, Steph claims she’s HADCOVID but didn’t self isolate and claims everything smells of the Dock Road
-Stephs highly annoying green haired skivvy has left the shop and been replaced by a bloke
- Steph went to a STI clinic and warned everyone to get tested after having unprotected sex with strangers
-Steph really doesn’t care about Dr Ting and has been on another date that was TOTALLY AMAZIN
-Steph’s shop is being demolished and she hopes she’ll be on Church Street soon, or St John’s precinct
Highly annoying green haired skivvy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last thread:
Oh. My. God. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
- Ex husband and baby daddy Paul is currently positive for covid, but Steph does not need to isolate, because her support bubble encapsulates the entire northwest.

- Steph is BFFs with ex Jake the Snakes mum.

- Steph NEVER promotes items she has not fully tried and tested before hand and any times she has been spotted promoting things that have not yet left their packaging is entirely a figment of our imagination.

-Steph likes to display the word “bleep” in her shop window and anyone who thinks this is not appropriate is wrong.

-In spite of the fact it was obvious to the dustiest ass witch, Steph employed the use of stalking technology to prove Dr Ting was not where he said he was.

-Steph was still willing to meet old Ma and Pa Ting right up until the bitter end when she was advised by several side Tings that she was not the main Ting and there was in fact a Mrs Ting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Last thread:
This had me creased 🤣🤣🤣 Best and most entertaining summing up ever!!

• Haha

Omg I’ve made it 🤣 I would like to thank all of you fellow dusty ass witches for your support along the way I couldn’t have done it without you xxxx

Now let’s get strapped in for another whirlwind of arse scranning, weird relationships with the exes ma, bleeping off your child and dock road breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.