Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
BE78418B-58D9-4158-8220-17EA0FDC38D3.jpeg

Fuck the elderly. Fuck the vulnerable. Fuck the 42,000+ dead. Fuck the people suffering long term effects of COVID. Fuck my mum and her underlying health conditions. Fuck my grandad and his care home. Fuck my colleague who lost her husband to COVID. Fuck my severe asthma. Fuck my pregnant cousin. Fuck the NHS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

papparay

So cringe when she was boasting about New Look, who shops there? £16.99 for a t-shirt that you could get for £2 on the market. And the faux 'shock' over her million turnover which she posted a million stories on. Why does she touch her face and head all the time when talking? So off putting. Her videos after the New Look meeting were so cringe as well, the way she was looking around as if expecting someone to be like OMG SCOUSE BIRD?! She really thinks she is a celebrity.

Also, I want to make a point about her ridiculously pseudo-psychologist posts. I actually am a psychologist, I don't practice at the moment as the workload is insane for the salary but that's by the by. I'm still qualified whereas Steph, by her own admission, has had 'sh*t jobs' up until her ~influencer~ role. I'm sick of these dumb bimbos online thinking they're psychiatrists because they met one horrible man and have now diagnosed him as a psycho/sociopath or narcissist. They have no idea what that actually means and it's extremely ableist throwing around labels and diagnosing people when you have ZERO psychological background and no real knowledge about the disorders you're speaking about. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is extremely misunderstood. As it's worst, yes, it can be dangerous. I would never downplay the seriousness of malignant narcissism because it can lead to someone gaslighting another person, abusing them in some way, etc. But - BUT - sometimes, people are just cruel. You cannot diagnose someone with NPD/narcissism from a few months of knowing them. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a complex defence mechanism that occurs because of trauma and a desperate need to be safe. That doesn't excuse people who have NPD acting in ways to scare or harm others, of course not. But I'm sick of people, usually women, like Steph, taking to Instagram all tarted up and talking as if they are a goddamn expert and qualified to be speaking about these topics and disorders. Of course I think speaking about genuine dangerous people/situations is important to bring awareness and to help potential victims of abuse, but it's insulting when she acts as if she is some kind of pseudo psychotherapist. You don't know the first thing, Steph, otherwise you wouldn't denigrate or use ableist terms and language in these pathetic psychological "vlogs" which are just the vlogs of someone who should stick to 'jokes' rather than attempt critical psychological analysis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I am down south for work this week and have actually lied about where I live (even though it’s okay for me to be here cos actual work, not scrounging food in a restaurant) and proper had to bite my tongue because of the way some of the customers I’ve visited have been speaking about the North West. They think we’re all fucking uneducated idiots spreading coronavirus around for fun and it is people LIKE STEPH who actually fit their stereotype 😡

Honestly I was absolutely fuming yesterday this woman was going on about how she’s sure it’s because of the poor working and living conditions in the north. I was like are you taking the piss we don’t all work at the mill and go back to our two up two downs where we live ten families to a room 😂 honestly can’t wait to leave tomorrow, get me back to me Tier 3 where I can’t go the pub or have anything to do with anyone except my fella or the cat but at least there won’t be fucking stupid stuck up twats everywhere! 😭

Edited to add, PS your water is shite

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
- Ex husband and baby daddy Paul is currently positive for covid, but Steph does not need to isolate, because her support bubble encapsulates the entire northwest.

- Steph is BFFs with ex Jake the Snakes mum.

- Steph NEVER promotes items she has not fully tried and tested before hand and any times she has been spotted promoting things that have not yet left their packaging is entirely a figment of our imagination.

-Steph likes to display the word “Cunt” in her shop window and anyone who thinks this is not appropriate is wrong.

-In spite of the fact it was obvious to the dustiest ass bitch, Steph employed the use of stalking technology to prove Dr Ting was not where he said he was.

-Steph was still willing to meet old Ma and Pa Ting right up until the bitter end when she was advised by several side Tings that she was not the main Ting and there was in fact a Mrs Ting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She can throw the DAB insult out all she likes. At least I and probably every female on here don’t throw themselves at anything with a penis. She’s probably seen more Japs eyes than a Nissan wing mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 39

OnlyIKnow

Hi Forum, I am new to this, so hello everyone! I know of Steph and saw her instagram story last night about having a turnover of £1 million. Working in finance I wanted to be nosey as I have visited her small shop in the past of thought that sounds not right.

I can tell you now this is impossible that she has turned over £1 million! Her accounts are available for free for everyone to view on companies house. She is registered for 2 businesses, SB Influence Limited and SB Media Limited, both are micro accounts with total assets of about £14k, with creditors across both businesses due to be paid by her of £11k, and I presume her 'shop' falls under one of these businesses. There is more chance of the Tories winning a seat in the heartlands of Liverpool than her turning over £1 million.

I am sure she reads this blog, so I suggest to her that her financial details are in the public domain for everyone to see on companies house! I have no idea why she would state that, it is like Mr Hancock saying we are doing over a 1/4 million tests per day, maybe she should join the backbenchers of the Tory Party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Billy506

From torybird:
I love to rim ya arse
And lick it nice and clean
I look a 5 on filter
But I'm a sight to be seen

Where the fuck's me kid?
Oh yeah she's with her Dad
Is right how long have I got
I'll ring another lad

We'll go out for a meeting
We'll have a scran or two
Fuck the tories lockdown rules
We'll just write a review

Whoever done my lips
Can ya sort them out
I'll pay ya with my tips
Starving kids can go without

Did I mention i sell zoflora
I'm sure I know that name
Oh yeh my kids called Cora
WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE AGAIN?

No I'm proud of this you know 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sosig

Chatty Member
Someone has replied to fat Rowe’s tweet tagging Merseyside Police saying “Have a word” 🤣🤣 the fact that that’s the name of his shitty podcast makes it funnier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
She actually looks half decent on that selfie because it looks nothing like her but then when you see the mirror one she looks constipated as per 🌝
that dress looks like she’s about to play Wing Attack in a game of netball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look how fat my face was....wasn’t she posting about body positivity a few weeks ago?
Yawn you’re boring steffany, it’s the fakeness that gets me, doesn’t genuinely believe in any cause, just the latest bandwagon
Bopo yet goes on about fat face
Save the turtles but sells loads plastic shite in her shop
Veggie but eats meat
Womb lottery but never sees her kid
So clued you’re about narcissists and their toxic ways....gets fucked over by dr badman ting.....
You’re a walking contradiction love, sort ya shit out and stop embarrassing yourself you’re 35

• Heart
Reactions: 30

chipstick

VIP Member
Girls, I've got a confession to make. Please forgive me.

I wasn't aware of El Gato Negro before her ad post this week. I am always keen to hear about a good bottomless brunch place and I adore tapas. I booked us in and we went today and it was fucking lovely. Will one hundred percent be going back. I told my husband while we were there where I got the recommendation and he was fuming 😂 he said if I'd have told him he wouldn't have agreed to go 🤣

An added bonus is that the ladies toilets are tiled with mirror tiles. So I got to watch myself piss out seven bellinis in a face mask 😘👌

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sosig

Chatty Member
People like Adam Rowe should be refused treatment if they fall ill with it and end up in intensive care 🤷🏻‍♀️ the population was trying to out clap people with their pots and pans for the NHS and throwing it on insta, noncing off Corbyn when he was “for the many, not the few” (I am labour but I don’t eat sleep and breathe corbyn like others) but now it’s fuck the NHS come to my shit secret gig where I tell shit jokes

• Heart

Sosig

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂

Thread suggestion - Gather round the circle of show, up next is Steph the minty aero.

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Hope Fat Rowe the Grass gets fined £10,000 for flouting the lockdown regulations and has to get a job in Maccies where some other lardy, unfunny wannabe will grass him up like he did to that girl. Scrote.

It’s been so interesting looking at reactions to the lockdown in Liverpool now I don’t live there. Everything is a conspiracy theory. In reality nobody is rewarding Nottingham for being scabs in the Miners’ strikes or whatever, Liverpool ICU is just hitting capacity. Granted, the new Royal sitting empty is a political issue but it’s actually a result of PFI which was a New Labour initiative (and I’m staunchly Labour but let’s face it Blair was a Tory in a red tie).

I’m not disputing that scousers get shit in the press that other places don’t get, it’s vile in some cases, but equally so many people - Steph included - have taken absolutely no personal responsibility during this whole thing, fannying about around town having bevs with whoever. I expect a good quality of political leadership but the offset of that is that you have to be a good citizen for it to work in balance, and I’m seeing very little of that from the main offenders moaning about being victimised.

• Heart

oczymlody

VIP Member
Last thread:
-Steph revealed she had a BF and he was SOUND with her posting pics half naked online. And she was SOUND with him inboxing other girls.
-Steph’s boyfriend was revealed to be a doctor who turned out to have 16 other girlfriends and a wife and wasn’t actually a doctor, his name was ‘Badman Ting’. She loved him but found it hilarious that this had happened to her. She did 100 stories to stop the ‘dusty ass bitches on Tattle’ from getting hold of the intel (even though she claimed to be like the FBI herself), she knows she has nothing on us 👀
-Steph went on a holiday which us DAB’s think was supposed to be with BadmanTing, but she was forced to take her own child with her. She was storying weeping on a sun lounger over a book but maybe it was Dr Ting?
-Steph has warned everyone how easy it is to enhance photos using photoshop, she doesn’t do it though, even when she appears to have a plastic mannequin hand and ankles thinner than her own wrists
-Steph still hates the Tories and even has a cheap shitty mask to prove it
-After purchasing a Lithuanian Covid test, Steph claims she’s HADCOVID but didn’t self isolate and claims everything smells of the Dock Road
-Stephs highly annoying green haired skivvy has left the shop and been replaced by a bloke
- Steph went to a STI clinic and warned everyone to get tested after having unprotected sex with strangers
-Steph really doesn’t care about Dr Ting and has been on another date that was TOTALLY AMAZIN
-Steph’s shop is being demolished and she hopes she’ll be on Church Street soon, or St John’s precinct

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Melj71

Chatty Member
Another long time lurker but felt I had to comment. Where the fuck does it say in the T3 restrictions that you are allowed to meet in a restaurant with someone out of your bubble for a business meeting? Like most other people I am making constant mini and major sacrifices to keep myself (terminal cancer patient on chemo) my family and strangers safe by not fucking clipping about here, there and every fucking where. She is a massive weapon and a total disgrace. Her and other 'influencers' have a social responsibility, they put themselves out there with a "listen to me everyone" attitude and then act in a completely irresponsible manner, wetting their crusty knickers with laughter about how they've got one over on a worldwide pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
(Think I’ve done this right 😂)

New thread title! Well done to @Belladonnababy who got 36 votes 💕

ETA - I did put scranning initially but I don’t know if I’ve been had off by auto correct or what 😂
Omg I’ve made it 🤣 I would like to thank all of you fellow dusty ass bitches for your support along the way I couldn’t have done it without you xxxx

Now let’s get strapped in for another whirlwind of arse scranning, weird relationships with the exes ma, fucking off your child and dock road breath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26