Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad how everything smells of Dock Road but not her overpriced Spanish cleaning products

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has this thread always said “scramming” in the title? I swear it said scranning to start with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that trying to imply she wants some noodle fridge now. Oh what a horrible thought. Anyway, wasn’t Covid I had, just a bad case of too hungover to realise the difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that trying to imply she wants some noodle fridge now. Oh what a horrible thought. Anyway, wasn’t Covid I had, just a bad case of too hungover to realise the difference 😂
She's prob been persuing him and he's like nah you're ok girl, you've had more fellas than Sticky Vicky's cavernous flange has had ping pong balls.

🤣 Phew no covid! Glad ya ok 👍🤗

Ewwww what a woman
That autocorrected to trampoline.....both apply 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 creased!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so weird cos he was mates or still is with Paul. bleeping desperate or what. She’s a twitter slag.
Thanks, can finally eat today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be like a bleeping clowns pocket down there. 😐 Imagine not being arsed that loads of ppl think you’re a bad slag. Has she got no shame?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be like a bleeping clowns pocket down there. 😐 Imagine not being arsed that loads of ppl think you’re a bad slag. Has she got no shame?
I honestly think she’s so deluded she thinks everyone thinks she’s great for behaving like she does

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.