Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in the photos of those flowers? Why not put up a really good photo of just the flowers for everyone to see? All I'm staring at is her heavily filtered face 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is she taking the p*ss advertising those flowers?? Grab a bargain DABs!! Smaller businesses are doing all they can to survive and whilst we’re encouraged to shop local, hands up if you though “no ta, sod the local florist, I’ll buy this bunch of “eco friendly” flowers sent all the way from London” Totally contradicts her signing up to the Scouse card scheme which encourages people to shop local.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she taking the p*ss advertising those flowers?? Grab a bargain DABs!! Smaller businesses are doing all they can to survive and whilst we’re encouraged to shop local, hands up if you though “no ta, sod the local florist, I’ll buy this bunch of “eco friendly” flowers sent all the way from London” Totally contradicts her signing up to the Scouse card scheme which encourages people to shop local.
Why would you want to spend that much on what looks like a load of broccoli 😭 🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really irritates the duck out of me. Basically said she went for a meal out but said it was for work so she could get away with it. If she doesn't want to follow the rules then own it, if she does want to follow the rules don't take the piss and then think its funny. 10% off aswel, could ya be arsed

Reactions: 7
She really irritates the duck out of me. Basically said she went for a meal out but said it was for work so she could get away with it. If she doesn't want to follow the rules then own it, if she does want to follow the rules don't take the piss and then think its funny. 10% off aswel, could ya be arsed
She’s a selfish twit. Doesn’t give a duck about anyone except herself

Reactions: 6
Despite spending a lot of time at the gym or with her PT, she doesn't look a lot slimmer. 😂 She needs to stop injecting tit in her face, it looks like a bleeping moon! 👀 I can't believe I used to like her a few years ago, she's turned into a bitter, horrid disgrace! 🤢😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is 100% shagging fat Rowe 😂 the way she latches onto fellas one after the other.

Trying to big up the fact she flouted the rules aswell - this is where cancel culture should actually rear it’s ugly head and actually cancel people.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is 100% shagging fat Rowe 😂 the way she latches onto fellas one after the other.

Trying to big up the fact she flouted the rules aswell - this is where cancel culture should actually rear it’s ugly head and actually cancel people.
fast forward a couple of weeks when we’re still in this situation, or worse and she’ll be the first one to gob off! No, hun it’s because of bottom feeders (literally) like you

• Heart
Just seen her latest video about going for a 'spit roast' with fat Rowe. Didn't surprise me as I am sure she has had hundreds of spit roasts with many men across Merseyside the pie-faced wool!

Also how the hell dare she slag off the Tories, love Labour etc, yet she happily flouts the laws, she should stick her fu*k the tories merchandise up her arse, she looks like a beached whale! Then again best not call her a whale as she will then say her favourite film is Free Willy and she will start licking her lips!

I need to unfollow her on social, but I need something to wind me up and that whale does just that! She is a wool with fat Rowe who has as much comedy in him than there is in one of my pubic hairs.

PS #whereiscora???

By the way does the sweaty Whale read these pages??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s been on a date with that fat, unfunny bleep Adam. How odd! Isn’t she about ten years older and two foot taller? Must have looked like a mum and son day out, not that she knows how to parent like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so smug living her best life with her “immunity”( confirmed by a legit test🙄) whatever her views on “ I’ve had Covid and everything except the products I sell smell like the dock rd”, shes a disgrace and sadly representative of so many People in the city for all the wrong reasons. She will harp on about supporting small local businesses, whinge about tory behaviour & how they don’t lead by example, even raise money for the NHS. She then gives them a massive F You to suit her own needs by bending the rules and finding any loophole whilst laughing into the camera like it’s the funniest thing. When tier three restrictions continue, we can thank the Stephs and Adams Living here- they’ll be the ones complaining about the decline the loudest.

• Heart
long time lurker here! i have to say following her "business meeting" with that non comedian, what an absolute piece of dickshit she is!! how can she openly boast and laugh about flouting the rules! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.