Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right! As if we needed an extra hour of this bloody year, I had enough about 5 months ago 😅

Oh god 🤣 me parents cat used to do that outside my bedroom door, she would howl then put her paw under the whole length of the door as if she could somehow magically open it 😅
We can’t even have the bedroom door closed, we have to have it slightly ajar otherwise he rattles it with his paw to say ‘WE HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY IN THIS HOUSE OK’

did not sign up for his when we adopted him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We can’t even have the bedroom door closed, we have to have it slightly ajar otherwise he rattles it with his paw to say ‘WE HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY IN THIS HOUSE OK’

did not sign up for his when we adopted him 🤣
Stop we have the same life 😭😂

I shut the door on our cat the other day so me and Mr Sosig could rim each other in the sniper position in peace (🌝) and she put her paw under the door as to say “I KNOW WHAT UR DOING IN THERE ITS NOT ON”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I shut the door on our cat the other day so me and Mr Sosig could rim each other in the sniper position in peace (🌝) and she put her paw under the door as to say “I KNOW WHAT UR DOING IN THERE ITS NOT ON”
I have absolutely no idea how to react to that
So here’s a dancing mushroom :m

• Haha
Reactions: 5

🤣🤣🤣❤ cheeky bastards aren’t they 🤣

Must be sniper they have a problem with. Maybe we should patent the pterodactyl position 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣❤ cheeky bastards aren’t they 🤣

Must be sniper they have a problem with. Maybe we should patent the pterodactyl position 😂😂
I drive my fella up the wall mentioning the sniper position yano he goes “the snipe....OH scouse bird *tuts and shakes head*” 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I drive my fella up the wall mentioning the sniper position yano he goes “the snipe....OH scouse bird *tuts and shakes head*” 😭😂
My heart goes out to the long suffering fellas of this thread 🤣

my fella doesn’t have any form of social media let alone knows who Steff is hence the infamous ‘shite on the internet’ quote 😂

• Haha
Hahaha I was laughing the other week on mine and Mr Yer Mas trip away and he was asking what I was laughing at. So I asked him not to judge me for this forum and told him. He was like ‘never heard of her anyway’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh girls you’ve had me howling tonight! My fellas the same, doesn’t understand social media at all. And My cat is so old he’s lost his meow....so just sets the bleeping motion thing off on door bell off by walking up and down at 2am when he wants in. Thinking of changing the Alexa from “motion detected at the front door” to “the fat ginger twit wants in again”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My fella does understand it, that’s what is funny 😂 and still doesn’t know her. Said he’d vaguely heard of scouse ma and thought that’s who I meant. Unlucky sniper

• Haha
So I jumped on the bandwagon and started talking to Mr Tomi2015 about Steff. He said is she the one that’s got crabs 🦀 or something
Where he got that from, I swear on a stack of bibles i don’t know because I’ve never, ever mentioned anything like that.
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I jumped on the bandwagon and started talking to Mr Tomi2015 about Steff. He said is she the one that’s got crabs 🦀 or something
Where he got that from, I swear on a stack of bibles i don’t know because I’ve never, ever mentioned anything like that.
🤣
Crabs 😂😂😭😭 eee haha she’s notorious for her scabby Stefanny. I love all this Mr and our username after it.

• Haha

You have had me literally just sittin here shakin, laughing like fuckin Mutley the cartoon dog and tears streamin down me face, me fella just looked over, rolled his eyes, went "it's about that scouse bird again innit" and just carried on! 🤣🤣 bravo Sosig, bravo 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have had me literally just sittin here shakin, laughing like fuckin Mutley the cartoon dog and tears streamin down me face, me fella just looked over, rolled his eyes, went "it's about that scouse bird again innit" and just carried on! 🤣🤣 bravo Sosig, bravo 👏👏👏
Steffanny and her Scouse Crabs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.