Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she got Cora to ask the universe to find them a petrol station and then boom there was one, even though you’re never too far from one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m expecting her to pop up on First Dates or something, she’s definitely aiming for a reality tv show gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m expecting her to pop up on First Dates or something, she’s definitely aiming for a reality tv show gig.
You’re right. She was bumming the desperate scouse wives in even back then. I’ve realised the reason she liked it so much - they were all wools too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m getting her horrible face cackling printed for masks as we speak. Numbered as well. Number 1 reveal yourself as...Yerma woo clap clap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead of fairy cakes, can se have arse cakes at the dab night out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.