Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I seen someone in town with one of those jumpers on I’d know it was probably a bad wool. What Scouse person would wear one of them. What bleeping planet is she on

I’ve noticed every time someone rips an item of her tat, the next day she will say that said item is flying out and nearly out of stock. She is obviously reading these comments. Be prepared for the wool (not wool you knit with) jumpers flying out tomorrow 😬
Us wools don't want them either 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am all for this DAB night out

“ Look at me (us), I’m (we’re) Dusty B....”
So funny this is exactly how I imagined our DAB gang with our embroidered jackets 🤣🤣

Dying here at Potato Head 😭 maybe that’s why her eye colour is different sometimes cos of her interchangeable eyes 👀

Good thing I ended up absconding to the spare bed in the middle of the night cos of my boyfriend’s randomly bad snoring or I’d be getting told off again for howling at this thread at an unacceptable hour in the dark in bed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still laughing at this through a headache and possible Covid 19. Nothing drags a DAB down

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did no one else notice on her home account yesterday she added stories outside that Jysk without a filter, then uploaded them with a filter? She deleted the unfiltered ones when she realised. I don't understand why put a filter on when you're happy to show yourself with make up down your grid in bed? She has a very freckly face. I'm the same. I can look dirty if I'm not careful. But I wouldn't filter it away because everyone would bloody call me out on it. She should just embrace how she actually looks. If she left her face alone with the lip work and the severe eyebrows she would be an alright looking girl (probably unpopular opinion!) ...But she needs to swerve all the arse scanning talk. I cringe at all that. She has a bloody daughter. No class all crass!

I used to love her in the early days. But then I went to her shop on Dunnings Bridge Road. Even me mum said she was proper standoffish. I put it down to her maybe being shy at the time as she hadn't long revealed herself. But I was definitely wrong 😂

• Heart
Did no one else notice on her home account yesterday she added stories outside that Jysk without a filter, then uploaded them with a filter? She deleted the unfiltered ones when she realised. I don't understand why put a filter on when you're happy to show yourself with make up down your grid in bed? She has a very freckly face. I'm the same. I can look dirty if I'm not careful. But I wouldn't filter it away because everyone would bloody call me out on it. She should just embrace how she actually looks. If she left her face alone with the lip work and the severe eyebrows she would be an alright looking girl (probably unpopular opinion!) ...But she needs to swerve all the arse scanning talk. I cringe at all that. She has a bloody daughter. No class all crass!

I used to love her in the early days. But then I went to her shop on Dunnings Bridge Road. Even me mum said she was proper standoffish. I put it down to her maybe being shy at the time as she hadn't long revealed herself. But I was definitely wrong 😂
She’s been caught out doing this before if I recall in the front “garden”... the 3 paving flags and a rug! She put a filter on most of the story and left it off the last one even in bed with her crusty eyes she has a filter on!

Reactions: 4
She’s been caught out doing this before if I recall in the front “garden”... the 3 paving flags and a rug! She put a filter on most of the story and left it off the last one even in bed with her crusty eyes she has a filter on!
Yeah I've been past her house loads... there is no garden. She is on a corner of a terraced row both sides. Front and side yard and a bit of a drive for her car, yes.

Her kitchen renovation I'm looking forward to though. Love a good renovation to follow! I hope she keeps sympathetic with the style of the house. Because the rest of the house is quite eclectic! Not how I imagined it was going to be when she first bought it and was going on about it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've been past her house loads... there is no garden. She is on a corner of a terraced row both sides. Front and side yard and a bit of a drive for her car, yes.

Her kitchen renovation I'm looking forward to though. Love a good renovation to follow! I hope she keeps sympathetic with the style of the house. Because the rest of the house is quite eclectic! Not how I imagined it was going to be when she first bought it and was going on about it.
you say eclectic ....I say bomb scare! 😂😂😂 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll never get over the Trafford centre food court cloud ceiling in the dining room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
you say eclectic ....I say bomb scare! 😂😂😂 👀
Bright yellow in the kitchen 😖 not even a nice yellow like a fuckin highlighter yellow, you'd need sunglasses to make a cuppa in that fucker!

I’ll never get over the Trafford centre food court cloud ceiling in the dining room
I honestly cant think of anythin else but Toy Story when she posts about it!
"You got a friend in me.....I'll Scran your arse for free" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god just looked at her home page. Never seen anything quite like it. The dead old fashioned style then the neon sign 😂🤦‍♀️. Trying to be quirky and it’s gone disastrously wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bright yellow in the kitchen 😖 not even a nice yellow like a fuckin highlighter yellow, you'd need sunglasses to make a cuppa in that fucker!

I honestly cant think of anythin else but Toy Story when she posts about it!
Looks like Big Bird exploded in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

I’m only ever going sing this now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been quiet today fellow DABS decided to freshen the gloss up in the bathroom after the derby before the flooring gets done next week and I now need a pair of sunnies to go for a wee it’s that fuckin bright in there. Steff could never.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.