Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually know anything about that stuff she promotes?! One day she’s an investment expert, the next a sleep expert…or not as the case may be.
I was going to say this! REM is the deepest sleep you can be in, which is why you get so disoriented when you awake suddenly in the middle of a dream. She’s bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 16
Iv just watched her ramblings about the gummies was she pissed ? She looks off her box

Reactions: 7
10mg cbd in my namesake sweets! Proper cbd has between 500-1000mg. They’re about as effective taking pro plus whilst your wide awake. You can get 10% gummies anywhere for cheaper. She’s making out how she’s some kind of legal drug lord and not the sweaty ming she actually is. Hasn’t got a clue how sleep patterns work. Massive Jeff the Meff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not her posting it herself, showing off about how her body has changed but forgetting all that shite she spouts about how appearance doesn’t matter

Reactions: 12
Not her posting it herself, showing off about how her body has changed but forgetting all that shite she spouts about how appearance doesn’t matter
Doesn’t really matter. She still looks like the honey monster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe how much she’s purposely flaunting that poor kid of hers for the gram 🤣🤣🤣 ever since that meltdown on holiday.
“I have her most of the time, see!!!” About fuckin time ya waste of space!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe how much she’s purposely flaunting that poor kid of hers for the gram 🤣🤣🤣 ever since that meltdown on holiday.
“I have her most of the time, see!!!” About fuckin time ya waste of space!
She’s found out that she can use her for engagement because every one thinks Cora is a sweetheart

Reactions: 15
Put your sloppy tits away Meff! They look like two extra long hot dog buns squished into a bra and to be quite frank, they are knocking me sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS. She knocks me sick. The slurpin and lip smacking 😡😡🖕🖕🖕

I keep trying to unfollow but I’m always drawn back 🙁
D7505B91-795A-4F21-BDC0-D666BCC45E19.png

Oh. And the hands. Like gorillas

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.