Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying something once in a video 3 years ago and then forgetting about it is not manifesting Jeff. It’s coincidence. Stop using big words you don’t understand just cos they’re trendy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am embarrassed that she’s screaming about working out. Surely working out is part abd parcel of most peoples lives , especially with the evolution of 20 min Hit sessions you can do at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’ve just tested positive for Covid thanks to some twit at work and I’ve had 2 jabs. And no everything does not smell of dock road and arse. My sense of smell is actually fine
Hope it doesn’t develop and you feel ok

Over 1,200 views but only 10 likes.

Also, she was in M&S whining that they didn’t have champagne and apple juice and blamed Brexit and how it wasn’t the Brexit that she voted for. Add this to the possible delays with the diaries and she has basically voted to duck up her business. So well done Jeff, you voted to become independent and now you’re seeing what us remainers could see unfolding 👏🏼 *chef’s kiss*

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Could she be reported for this?
Yes, and not only to the ASA for misleading people but also to the FCA for the “do yourselves a favour and just do it” line. Not to mention the risk to her reputation should it all go pear shaped.

it may well be a legit thing but she certainly doesn’t know that seeing as she doesn’t even know what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, and not only to the ASA for misleading people but also to the FCA for the “do yourselves a favour and just do it” line. Not to mention the risk to her reputation should it all go pear shaped.

it may well be a legit thing but she certainly doesn’t know that seeing as she doesn’t even know what it is
I reckon if she got called out on it she’d say it was a text prepared by Circa5000 so she can’t be held accountable when a Jefflet loses some dosh

Reactions: 7
A clear example of her promoting a product she does not understand. I wish they’d start regulating these self proclaimed influences

Reactions: 10
Hope it doesn’t develop and you feel ok

Over 1,200 views but only 10 likes.

Also, she was in M&S whining that they didn’t have champagne and apple juice and blamed Brexit and how it wasn’t the Brexit that she voted for. Add this to the possible delays with the diaries and she has basically voted to duck up her business. So well done Jeff, you voted to become independent and now you’re seeing what us remainers could see unfolding 👏🏼 *chef’s kiss*
Probably trying to get Marksies to give her some freebies the bleeping skreff

• Haha
god am I gonna go Brexit, ok ..I am

I voted, but we should never have been givennthne opportunity to because of these repercussions

that said, if she was so intelligent , she would’ve known this

plus, she pays her staff on a bounce back style scheme so WHOS THE FUXKING TORY NOW

*disclaimer- had a wine and bouncy castle today (not on Sal though I must add) so a bit wishy washy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to ditch that blonde gig- it’s too harsh

a darker would be so much better , with some light in it that she cares for , because otherwise it’s bare brassy

Reactions: 11
Still amazes me the way she thinks she’s stunningly beautiful and loves her self 🙈

Reactions: 18
Her face and head are weird. It’s like they’ve been made out of plasticine

• Haha
I didnt know she was a fan of football womens or otherwise, or is this just a tweet to be relevant.
7F161296-70AC-4DED-8F78-E2F677E3247F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She knows absolutely duck all about football. She knows nothing about the women’s game. My daughter plays for Holywell AFC and they have an open invite and so many girls of all ages go there. They all know it’s supposed to be a,”man’s game” But they don’t care and make it their game.
She really needs to stop talking about tit she doesn’t understand. The whole match slags is a prime example. I can’t stand her any more. She’s literally a walking advertisement for Benidorm tat shops.
“ooh, I got my hair/makeup/fanny done for free today” point at the camera, wag you finger, shake your head, tell Cora to get out the way, etc.
She has no substance or personality whatsoever. The stock market one is the last straw. The actions of someone desperate to make money. She needs to duck off the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was in Piss Alley last week and even the Carnarvon had their 2 tables taken and her place was empty- they’re even serving hot drinks now. Saying something when even the pub that contributes to the piss in Piss Alley has got on board the cafe culture trend and has more customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.