Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo stuck her shorts up her bum crack and raised the legs for that pic!

scrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Here’s the location of a famous English battle, but I don’t care because I think my legs look great “
duck OFF!! it’s always about her. Every single time. A souless husk looking for some kind of subject matter to make people think she’s intelligent. One jefflet said,”I didn’t know you were a history geek!”. Shes not, my sadly deluded little jefflet. She has nothing of interest in her life so finds new things to make out she’s an expert

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s such a weird place for the washer/dryer. Surely the oven would be better there? Or if it has to be there, get integrated appliances so they’re not on full view.
Probably can’t afford it, too much for a millionaire. 🤣

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was that “history lesson”?! Jesus Christ! Read a plaque and is now a historian. So full of tit. Oh, I feel bad for king Richard cos he was my age. duck off!!! That lip smacking is vile, just like her fake laugh. Absolute soft cow doesn’t realise the flies follow her around is cos they’re attracted to tit, and she’s totally full of it. Boring, irrelevant validation seeking narcissistic twit.
Also, every woman I know goes and does whatever the duck they want. None of them at how Jeff has been “taught”. They have this thing called a brain and use it. The Jefflets are the prime example of the women Jeff is on about. She’s been preaching this love yourself, hate men mantra for years and duck all has changed. For someone who is happy single she doesn’t half talk tit about men and how she no longer is letting a man run her life.
Hahaha literally she is such a joke. There’s a difference in understanding history and liking stories about the past… an absolutely massive difference. As for being happy in her own company. That confuses me, as any time she is she’s glued to her phone, making reels and in this case pretending to be David Starkey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she basically read the information on the floor around the sundial and composed it into a IGTV video…. What a bleeping idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Britannia hotels fml 🤮 I always read the reviews on tripadvisor when I’m bored. Next on Travel and Scran will probably be New Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s such a weird place for the washer/dryer. Surely the oven would be better there? Or if it has to be there, get integrated appliances so they’re not on full view.
It’s actually a nice kitchen design..but nothing like the rest of the house whatsoever! Such a mismatch of “styles” 🙈

Reactions: 7
Her house has no homely atmosphere at all. It’s like a naff rip-off wannabe but failing to be boutique B&B

Reactions: 12
Her house has no homely atmosphere at all. It’s like a naff rip-off wannabe but failing to be boutique B&B
Maybe it’s the Covid screwing with me but I actually like her kitchen now. Please don’t take my DAB jacket away. I’m still a bleeping dumb duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s the Covid screwing with me but I actually like her kitchen now. Please don’t take my DAB jacket away. I’m still a bleeping dumb duck
Coming from you Tomi as well, we expected more from you 🤣🤣

• Haha
The kitchen is decent IMO. It’s where she’s got her washer/tumble dryer that’s just odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.