Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them naturally full lips though…
Hhhahahahahhah wow. Wouldn’t like to meet her in a dark alley 😂😂😂😂😂

‘Had a date with the love of my life’ as someone else has said… where has all this come from 😂😂😂 Cora has been on the missing list for years

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to rebrand from arse scranner to wholesome mum who goes on history trips?! Wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exercise and healthy eating, garden design, investments, sleep patterns, British history. Is there nothing our Jeff isn’t an expert in? How lucky we are to have her to educate us bleeping dumb fucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone must stop her making reels. It’s actually painful to watch. To be fair to her that old pic of her compared to her later one is a vast improvement. But my god, the reels are shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha!! But this day on 22.08.1485……this day is bleeping 06.09 not 22.08, stupid bint! Please someone set fire to that cycling shorts set…it’s just hideous. I wonder if she is colour/pattern/taste blind?
Made a twit of herself again. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand that cycling short set monstrosity. It does her no favours either.

Reactions: 15
I didnt know she was a fan of football womens or otherwise, or is this just a tweet to be relevant. View attachment 745813
This from the ‘match slags’ author
Pick a bleeping Lane Steph ya scatty bleep

Hahaha!! But this day on 22.08.1485……this day is bleeping 06.09 not 22.08, stupid bint! Please someone set fire to that cycling shorts set…it’s just hideous. I wonder if she is colour/pattern/taste blind?
She LOVES herself doesn’t she? How the duck she even got round to making that post a way to shag herself and fish for compliments 🤣🤣🤣 desperate

View attachment 746120
Oh yeah it’s chocker….

also, I’ve never known someone who lets their nails go to the very last minute before she will get an infill. Minty bow fingered knobhead.
Certainly not somet a legit scousebird would do…. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure we ARE taught this Steph?
Couldn’t agree more, has anyone ever been “taught” that? Who’s honestly taking such advice from that absolute car crash. I’m sure I’ve read all these no regrets, take the trip, eat the cake, buy the nice clothes style quotes back in 2010…..yolo everyone ✌🏻🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Feel sorry for that fly stuck in a room with that buzzlight year faced gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more, has anyone ever been “taught” that? Who’s honestly taking such advice from that absolute car crash. I’m sure I’ve read all these no regrets, take the trip, eat the cake, buy the nice clothes style quotes back in 2010…..yolo everyone ✌🏻🙄
No one has been taught that but cos somewhere along the line she’s got that idea into her head she now assumes that everyone lives like that. The scary thing about those sort of posts is she genuinely thinks she’s being really profound and insightful.

Christ, I’ve just looked at the hotel stories and she’s staying in a Britannia. The chain that’s been voted worst in the UK for 8 years running. And she’s posting about it on her travel “blog” page. FFS! I’m convinced she’s just doing stuff to troll us now. She can’t really be that stupid can she?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What the actual duck was that “history lesson”?! Jesus Christ! Read a plaque and is now a historian. So full of tit. Oh, I feel bad for king Richard cos he was my age. duck off!!! That lip smacking is vile, just like her fake laugh. Absolute soft cow doesn’t realise the flies follow her around is cos they’re attracted to tit, and she’s totally full of it. Boring, irrelevant validation seeking narcissistic twit.
Also, every woman I know goes and does whatever the duck they want. None of them at how Jeff has been “taught”. They have this thing called a brain and use it. The Jefflets are the prime example of the women Jeff is on about. She’s been preaching this love yourself, hate men mantra for years and duck all has changed. For someone who is happy single she doesn’t half talk tit about men and how she no longer is letting a man run her life.

Reactions: 16
She’s so damaged isn’t she. Poor bleep
Definitely! I'm pretty sure it's more weird if you feel you can't do anything on your own. She needs to have some time to herself actually working on herself and all this pent up aggression she has over men, not plastering her constant tales of how she's got one over on someone and how fit she is. Its so obvious somebody has hurt her but carrying it on your shoulders in to all other situations clearly isn't working for her, I don't think it would for anyone.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.