Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MariellaMac86 for this title
Holidaygate has been a whirlwind. Absolutely hilarious entertainment from Liverpool’s favourite scouse bird 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Single mum hols can be rough. But she's hunting dick and trying to develop her brand. Its sad. No holiday at all. Just look at me beg posts.

Reactions: 11
Shes gonna go off her box about the flight quick run the offy now , feed the cat and get your active wear on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOVE this thread title 😂😂. Notice how she’s cut the bottom of that message off with the new flight time🤔 bet it’s only been delayed by about ten mins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Made friends with another family and taking it in turn to watch the kids is she serious see if she was my kids other parent I’d be raging!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Made friends with another family and taking it in turn to watch the kids is she serious see if she was my kids other parent I’d be raging!!
The other family probably engaged with Cora, she probably showed the other family’s children her Queen bleep pens and asked them did they wanna buy one using their holiday spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically she left her child with someone she’d known for 5 minutes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but that poor child always looks a holy show. Tatty scraggy hair, cheap clobber and nasty ass trainees. Get down to Melanie Louise with all your millions Jeff and get her in some Oilily. Tight cow.
As for those Vivienne Westwood jellies on holiday, I have no words 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but that poor child always looks a holy show. Tatty scraggy hair, cheap clobber and nasty ass trainees. Get down to Melanie Louise with all your millions Jeff and get her in some Oilily. Tight cow.
As for those Vivienne Westwood jellies on holiday, I have no words 🤢.
She's a beautiful child, I think her hair is stunning tbh. While I have no time for Steph, Cora seems to be a lovely polite little girl and it doesn't sit right to use this forum to make comments about an innocent child. Steph makes herself an easy target but please let's not start criticising someone who has no choice in how she's dressed, her hair etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So basically she left her child with someone she’d known for 5 minutes
No I think they were taking turns watching them while she was sunbathing and talking to her phone which to be fair is an improvement at least someone is watching her! But they are strangers why would you do this it’s just wrong!

Reactions: 10
She's a beautiful child, I think her hair is stunning tbh. While I have no time for Steph, Cora seems to be a lovely polite little girl and it doesn't sit right to use this forum to make comments about an innocent child. Steph makes herself an easy target but please let's not start criticising someone who has no choice in how she's dressed, her hair etc.
I don’t think it’s a sleight on Cora, it’s one on Steph. She spends decent money on herself and doesn’t seem to do the same for her child. Cora can’t sort herself she’s a child, she’s a beautiful kid and seems to have immaculate manners, but things like her hair etc, that’s on the mother so I do sort of get where you’re coming from but I don’t think the original poster meant it against Cora.There’s no doubt that kid is absolutely beautiful.

Steph is bleeping tone deaf. People are pulling her because she’s a moaning, ungrateful twit. I totally agree your own problems are relevant and important to you, and you have a right to feel how you feel even when people are worse off, but she honestly can’t talk about mental health to try and validate being a moaning bleep on holiday honestly. We all have these things happen on holiday let’s be honest, you’re travelling somewhere that’s a totally different culture, too, it’s gonna have things that aren’t what we are used to and you know what, absolutely dogshit entertainment is what most people remember and howl about when looking back. Moaning about the breeze being too hot and choosing to queue in reception for 70 quid, and he’s, Jeff you CHOSE to do that, you could have recuperated that at home, is not normal holiday gripes that we all have, that’s literally just you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.