Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she looked bad on those two photos! Suits dark hair well more.

Poor Wendy. Defo someone’s ma that. I’d go to bleeping town on anyone if they spoke to my mum like that on Instagram or anywhere. Nasty, condescending witch.
I remember thinking she was a stuck up bastard years ago when Jefflets used to post ‘oh Steph you look gorgeous’ and other such shite on her posts and she wouldn’t even like the comment, let alone reply. She’d only have about seven comments per post so it was hardly like she was a kardashian who didn’t run her own socials.
I also remember her moaning about someone taking a picture of her front door when she had that awful fake blue plaque on the wall outside.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I agree, the brown hair really suits her and she doesn’t look bad on that picture…however…flash forward 5 years and what has she done to her face for the sake of freebies. Shame

Reactions: 12
Are we still TROLLS when we say how nice she looks with dark hair, asking for yer ma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we still TROLLS when we say how nice she looks with dark hair, asking for yer ma 😂
Haha it’s so true though, she instantly looks so much better with dark hair! Some people just look horrific blonde, me being one of them

Reactions: 8
I’m coming as the green haired skivvy for old times sake

New thread day DABs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.