Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And soz but that water feature looks like a burst radiator
(Squints) Is…is that a men’s urinal?

Shes a scruff, the kip of that dressing room with underwear on the floor and shite everywhere, she thinks by pointing it out we wont judge, well we will. She only has two people to clean up after and its not as if she is busy in the tat shop I’m embarrassed for her. 😳View attachment 741214
This is the first thing I noticed…. 🤢 monster munch feet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She wears a lot of River Island. I can't get on board with it anymore. Too chavtastic with all the logo labelling over their clothes.

Reactions: 21
She wears a lot of River Island. I can't get on board with it anymore. Too chavtastic with all the logo labelling over their clothes.
They’re trying to be Chanel with some of their tweed jackets etc and it just doesn’t work. It works for Chanel. A 50 quid knock off isn’t the same

Reactions: 12
bleeping Hole now get the duck off Courtney love i bet you don't even own celebrity skin
And just admit you couldnt be arsed buying a new uniform or why the post about sainsburys skirts to validate yourself to the tinterweb .
Riding bandwagons again

Reactions: 10
Her toes have always terrified me, looks like she’s got permanent cramp in them they’re always running away from each other

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to be all mumsnet but I find the Sainsbury’s kids clothes actually come up quite big 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
The fucks that makeup. Why does it go from the corners of her gob right back to that hairline. Is that normal? 😲
Was going to say the same. I seen the preview of her pixie reel and thought Jesus christ why have you put your contour so fat down when you have a long egg head as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh that’s nice lose all your dopey followers their savings.
she clearly has no idea what she’s talking about by saying this isn’t riding the stock market because well yes Steph, yes it is.
May not be a bad think per se but the fact she’s promoting something she knows nothing about is ridiculous. I think that kind of thing might actually be regulated 🤔

Reactions: 9
Well I’ve just tested positive for Covid thanks to some twit at work and I’ve had 2 jabs. And no everything does not smell of dock road and arse. My sense of smell is actually fine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I’ve just tested positive for Covid thanks to some twit at work and I’ve had 2 jabs. And no everything does not smell of dock road and arse. My sense of smell is actually fine
Oh no, get well soon! I actually wouldn’t have minded a whiff of dock road and arse when I had it. Literally zero smell for weeks, it drove me mad!

she clearly has no idea what she’s talking about by saying this isn’t riding the stock market because well yes Steph, yes it is.
May not be a bad think per se but the fact she’s promoting something she knows nothing about is ridiculous. I think that kind of thing might actually be regulated 🤔
Could she be reported for this?

Does anyone know if she works out???? 🙄🥱

it’s so embarrassing she can’t get over herself actually moving her arse can she. Just work out like lots of other people do and let the results show for themselves instead of pouring yourself into tacky cheap jeans.

it is the stock market and she is a woman advertising that when she knows nothing about it and ripping people off..Tory behaviour

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.