Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a scruff, the kip of that dressing room with underwear on the floor and shite everywhere, she thinks by pointing it out we wont judge, well we will. She only has two people to clean up after and its not as if she is busy in the tat shop I’m embarrassed for her. 😳View attachment 741214
Why is she dressed as a netto bag

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you reckon her neighbours have a WhatsApp group? Consisting of
“Just warning you all you’ll need your sunglasses on when you open your curtains”
“She’s out in her dressing gown again”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s arlarse she couldn’t try her kids uniform on before the first day and get her a skirt that fit. Poor kid needs feeding she’s in age 3 skirt

Reactions: 12
Eee, just went to have a nose at her page and the little sweat has blocked me lurker. You bad sweat Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dead boring, although I’m quite looking forward to seeing what crimes against taste get committed in the new kitchen. Got a tenner on there being a built in Fry-Lite rack!
With some free not free might have been free LED lights from toekneeee . And a shite portrait painting to match her other pile of shite

Reactions: 5
I think it’s arlarse she couldn’t try her kids uniform on before the first day and get her a skirt that fit. Poor kid needs feeding she’s in age 3 skirt
OMG where has she said that? Did she just buy no new uniform for her?

EDIT:: Just seen it on her fb story, if it’s age 3-4 I can only assume it was from last school year cos my daughter is a couple of months younger than Cora and there’s no way I would purposely buy that age unless the 4-5 or 5-6 looked massive, but yeah either way why not try it on last week or whatever to make sure. If she’s got time to do countless stories / reels etc about pure white it’s not like she didn’t have time to spend 5 mins checking her daughter’s uniform for her.

Reactions: 16
That pretend garden - she lives in a bleeping terrace house on a residential street the biff!

condolences to those who have been blocked , we will keep you all updated :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG where has she said that? Did she just buy no new uniform for her?

EDIT:: Just seen it on her fb story, if it’s age 3-4 I can only assume it was from last school year cos my daughter is a couple of months younger than Cora and there’s no way I would purposely buy that age unless the 4-5 or 5-6 looked massive, but yeah either way why not try it on last week or whatever to make sure. If she’s got time to do countless stories / reels etc about pure white it’s not like she didn’t have time to spend 5 mins checking her daughter’s uniform for her.
That was meant to say pure shite not pure white btw!

Reactions: 4
The latest post about her diaries on Facebook got…wait for it..:you’ll be astounded…..ta daaa..7 likes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest post about her diaries on Facebook got…wait for it..:you’ll be astounded…..ta daaa..7 likes 🙈
Do people still buy diaries though? Everyone’s phone has some sort of calendar/diary on it these days.

Reactions: 4
Do people still buy diaries though? Everyone’s phone has some sort of calendar/diary on it these days.
I do buy a diary coz I feel more organised with pen and paper. Absolute pensioner. But I get mine outta the home and bargain for a whole 99p.
Also I have 2 kids and it’s just common sense ya try their uniforms on a good few days before to make sure everything’s okay. She’s one unorganised, lazy scruffy cow isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone post the screenshot of the uniform story plzzzz I’ll add it to the wiki
Why does she find a whinging child funny? Go and comfort her instead of laughing and posting the situation.
2799CB29-220F-41DA-904E-EF90CB44E4E7.jpeg
5DDCD4A8-9C15-417A-91B9-07E7E04A20B8.jpeg
505AE333-8FF7-4E28-9E3D-4A0678139B7C.jpeg
CB835776-1D26-43EE-84EE-9CA1E774CF8F.jpeg
9927C3AA-173A-42F3-A9EE-C297A53A9AAE.jpeg
ED6B89EB-C745-4AD7-B4CB-9FA4455938A9.jpeg
F8BACC4F-24FC-40D2-A308-6A44332DCEDD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.