Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Riled me up so much that she’s put Cora in school so she can take a walk through the pine woods 😡😡😡
Yeah I’m sure that’s EXACTLY what they had in mind when they kept schools open!
how can she sit there fake crying about food banks and free school meals when she’s essentially taking the space of a kid who’d qualify to go to school. A lot of the kids classed as vulnerable can still go to school and therefore get fed etc, so her argument about is bullshit. Plus the pine woods are not her local area so whys she going there for a walk?! She’s too full of herself to realise how obnoxious and detached from reality she is

• Angry
Reactions: 21

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
DABs sorry if I am very part time/go awol, am due an upgrade next week and it’s like my phone has read the texts from my network saying it’s on it’s way and is on the go slow in protest, it goes red hot and crashes when I come on here, hope it hasn’t inadvertently caught an STD off Jeff by being on here 🤣

Typing this from my laptop and feel proper like I’ve been grounded circa 2006 and had to beg my step sister if I can jump on her laptop to go on MSN for 5 mins to update my screen name/message to AM GROUNDED GOT NO PHONE/LAPTOP RING MY HOUSE PHONE 0161 ******* IF YOU WANT ME XOXOX 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Had to come on here to say ... that make up 😩😩😩😩 ... the winged liner... the whole thing 😭😭😭😭 ashameddd if anyone thinks she’s an actual representation of a scouse bird ... mortified infact ... that is all 😢
The Seagull that robs packets of crisps from Gregg’s in Liverpool One is a better known Scouse Bird than her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a dickhead and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Can’t stop thinking of you lot every time I cook sausages now 😂

Eee I just posted that in the wrong thread. Think I deleted it in time before anyone saw, they’ll all think I’m a right weirdo 🤣

PS check these out lads, Jake’s Ma could never 🤣🤣
BAFD757A-58E3-4291-829E-3356B5E360AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sk8rBoi

Why has she got such a long head? It looks like a giant candle lightbulb
😂 It reminds me of a lad who was in our year at school and he had the same long shaped head to and our group called him test tube head....we were just the worst 🙈

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Gets the Tories to pay her staff whilst she’s eating and drinking in the bath

• Haha
  • Heart

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Hang on a minute .... @ArtistFormalyKnownAsSosig .....???! Are we having a dispute with your record label? 🤣🤣
🎶 Only want to see you cackling in the shop of shite, SHOP OF SHITE, SHOP OF SHIIIIITE 🎶
Love the name @ArtistFormalyKnownAsSosig 😁

Bit off topic again but I've been watching Derry Girls again from the beginning, forgot how boss it is and how fuckin HILARIOUS Sister Michael is 🤣🤣 she needs her own spin off she's amazin 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Sk8rBoi

I still cannot get my head around it, a piñata of her own daughters head for Cora to smash in and no doubt smell flange plastic face also smashed in! She really does need reporting to childrens services. I have said it in a previous post, Cora is going to grow up been bullied and fucked in the head because of her, no doubt she will end up with no education and on drugs. Her mum is a terrible mother.
It is just mad isn’t it.
Jeff: “Here you go Cora got gifted a boss prezzie for you”.
Cora: “Oh wow thank you so much, what is it?”.

Jeff: “Well it’s piñata and you’re basically gonna take this rolling pin and twat an image of your own face till it’s beaten up and then some Swizzles and Fruit Salads come out of the depiction of yourself with an exploded head”.
Cora: “...............when am I going back to daddy’s”
Jeff: “Oh thank god thought you were never gonna ask”

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Maybeeeeee because Paul has full time custody of her (idgaf what Jeff says) and he is a key worker, the school don’t see a problem with Cora being there. Not that that makes it ok like

• Sad

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Scousebird Blogs #13-
Chatting bollards and shilling tacky bling, misusing childcare while she sits on her ring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Imagine sending your kid to school during a pandemic whilst you sit at home chatting shit about hot chocolate all day. Pretending your shop is essential, but making other people run it for you....again whilst you sit at home! And then not even picking your kid up at home time, putting her in after school club! If it wasn’t so fucked up it’d be hilarious

• Angry
now she’s at the pinewoods after sending Cora to school, cos yeno, she’s so essential 🥴
Defo been reading tattle about keeping the shop open too, hiya Jeff girl 🙋🏻‍♀️
My staff are all on furlough because it's the safest, most sensible thing to do. One of my businesses is classed as essential, but I felt it's a bit of a stretch so it's closed. We get government grants to support the business thoughout closure, which have been fair and reasonable. I find it shocking that the likes of Scouse Turd Shop is still open, risking her staff and their families (not hers though, she'll stay home), to try and make an extra buck. You can make more money in future, you can't make someone come back from the dead if they kick it from covid. She's a cretin.

• Heart

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I have no idea who that woman is but my favourite comment on the DM article was someone saying she looks like The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tealicious2020

Bearing in mind covid is fucking rife in prisons especially remand jails, I’d except her to have a bit of common decency and keep the kid away from other kids/adults because she’s well equipped to do so and able to keep her home....But that would mean having some morals and compassion I suppose and she’d actually have to look after her
I know someone who works in his prison and rife is putting it lightly! How you could risk your child’s health like that is beyond me. But she’s already had it cause she couldn’t smell her ma’s horrid breath in the morning and therefore is now completely immune. I honestly can’t stand her, the way she has behaved this lockdown is disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart

Yerma

VIP Member
Lockdown is absolutes shit but when are people ever going to have all this time in the world to spend with their kids, as hard as it may be. I don’t want sympathy, woe is me and all that but I should have a 3 year old right now but I don’t and it’s ok but I do think at every Christmas and every due date and there’s her! Couldn’t give a fuck her. Remember her embarrassing Q&A and she said she’d have another kid. She needs to be a mother to the first one to start with.

• Heart