Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha oh god, apologies my head has gone here, so Mefanny was not involved in any cage antics, do I owe Mefanny an apology for getting that wrong?! ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The information is enough to send anyone’s head west. I wonder if the cage is more frequent now for getting him the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The information is enough to send anyone’s head west. I wonder if the cage is more frequent now for getting him the sack.
My god that was a lot to take in in one go.
Me eyes just kept gettin wider and wider as the posts went on 👀😅
I have an in-law who's partner left for someone else and now said ex partner is in some weird relationship, wears one of those bondage collars constantly and exchanges car keys at sex parties. Such bizzare behaviour but each to their own I guess 🙃
Tbh I just about have the energy for one relationship never mind being in an open one and swinging from one sex party to the fuckin next, must be exhausting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haa defo put her in the chokey, wouldn’t surprise me if he made one of them too, or got the cane out 😂😂

they both deserve it anyway pair of helmets.

No one likes her even her hairdresser ‘bezzy’ but constantly talking behind her back 👀 . There all bums wouldn’t surprise me if mr corells had a go at him an all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His FB profile pic gives me the ick, she’s got her hand on his crotch. Donald and Jacqueline from Benidorm vibes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haa defo put her in the chokey, wouldn’t surprise me if he made one of them too, or got the cane out 😂😂

they both deserve it anyway pair of helmets.

No one likes her even her hairdresser ‘bezzy’ but constantly talking behind her back 👀 . There all bums wouldn’t surprise me if mr corells had a go at him an all.
Am I right in thinking the hairdresser bezzy was off Desperate Scousewives? Wasn’t there also a pretty blonde girl off Big Brother they used to scran the arse off?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking the hairdresser bezzy was off Desperate Scousewives? Wasn’t there also a pretty blonde girl off Big Brother they used to scran the arse off?
Yes thats him.

She would hang onto any Z list thinking she’d make it big 🤔 She would offer people to go to dubai for cheap flights with emirates (obv husband perk) embarrassing. She is so desperate the DM article says it all, absolute whopper she never even lived in monaco she lived in an arl rented flat in nice. She needs to get them Loubs on ebay to pay her broke ass husband back 😂😂

anyone else reckon shes the image of daniella westbrook🤔

• Haha
The irony of the whole thing, proper desperate social media bleep who’s cost her hubby his job because of Twitter 🤣🙈🙈
What’s with the purple hair and tattoos? Anyone remember her little pin up 1950s phase 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Good grief, girls, between the Canine Correls and Scouse Turd scranning arse, imagine a Come Dine With Me episode with that motley crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get it 😂 I can see the point in handcuffs and that but nah am I getting inside a dog cage and forced to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they look so chavvy!! was he seriously a pilot?!
Yeah I just searched his name and it comes up as having flown for Go back in 2001 (low cost one Easyjet bought) and Emirates on linkedin. Thought he may have worked in Tie Rack in Manchester airport like that conman from Corrie who Deidre shagged

I just don’t get it 😂 I can see the point in handcuffs and that but nah am I getting inside a dog cage and forced to do that.
My god brings a whole new dimension to doggy style.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they look so chavvy!! was he seriously a pilot?!
Yes... has been for 25 years. Rumours they was back in Liverpool? But then she constantly posting throwbacks on insta when they’ve been posted or taken years ago 😫 Dubai wasn’t cut out for them or perhaps the lifestyle 😂😂😂

bleeping hell we’ve got scranning, swinging Jeff and Sarah the caged mongrel
Can’t cope with today 😭🤣

• Haha
Yes... has been for 25 years. Rumours they was back in Liverpool? But then she constantly posting throwbacks on insta when they’ve been posted or taken years ago 😫 Dubai wasn’t cut out for them or perhaps the lifestyle 😂😂😂
Who told you about the dog cage and the other bit I can’t bear to think about 🤢
Did they fuckin admit to this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.