Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know the kid or know what to do with her so I think if someone offers her something free she’s like great that’ll be hilarious but she just falls flat on her arse as usual. She’s on something, cos that’s not normal

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I still cannot get my head around it, a piñata of her own daughters head for Cora to smash in and no doubt smell flange plastic face also smashed in! She really does need reporting to childrens services. I have said it in a previous post, Cora is going to grow up been bullied and fucked in the head because of her, no doubt she will end up with no education and on drugs. Her mum is a terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% agree on the future bullying. We already have a new dab saying she’s known as big bird around the school gates. Kids are going to say a lot worse in another 4 years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still cannot get my head around it, a piñata of her own daughters head for Cora to smash in and no doubt smell flange plastic face also smashed in! She really does need reporting to childrens services. I have said it in a previous post, Cora is going to grow up been bullied and fucked in the head because of her, no doubt she will end up with no education and on drugs. Her mum is a terrible mother.
It is just mad isn’t it.
Jeff: “Here you go Cora got gifted a boss prezzie for you”.
Cora: “Oh wow thank you so much, what is it?”.

Jeff: “Well it’s piñata and you’re basically gonna take this rolling pin and twit an image of your own face till it’s beaten up and then some Swizzles and Fruit Salads come out of the depiction of yourself with an exploded head”.
Cora: “...............when am I going back to daddy’s”
Jeff: “Oh thank god thought you were never gonna ask”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is just mad isn’t it.
Jeff: “Here you go Cora got gifted a boss prezzie for you”.
Cora: “Oh wow thank you so much, what is it?”.

Jeff: “Well it’s piñata and you’re basically gonna take this rolling pin and twit an image of your own face till it’s beaten up and then some Swizzles and Fruit Salads come out of the depiction of yourself with an exploded head”.
Cora: “...............when am I going back to daddy’s”
Jeff: “Oh thank god thought you were never gonna ask”
It’s so true!!!! Yet another example of if it not being so fucked up it would be funny from Jeff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cora "But mummy I don't want to hit my face to get sweets out"
Jeff "Just do it you annoying little witch!"
Cora "But mummy why, I don't want to!" (crying uncontrollably!)
Jeff "Shut the duck up and do it, oh hang on let me take some photos and videos for social media!"
Cora "Mummy I hate you I want to go back to daddies!"
Jess "I fuckin hate you, do this and piss off back to your daddies, I am only doing this to get more likes on insta"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Jeff "Shut the duck up and do it, oh hang on let me take some photos and videos for social media!"
Jess "I fuckin hate you, do this and piss off back to your daddies, I am only doing this to get more likes on insta"
That is actually one of the worst things she has ever done. What the duck was going through her mind when she thought that was a good idea. Very troubling indeed

What gets me though, surely her dedicated followers are now going no hang on, wtf girl? Its child abuse. My kid has been a little fucker these past few days so imagine me bringing him home later and telling him to smash his own face in for some sweets. He’d have a breakdown

Cora at Easter...mum have you got me some Easter eggs?
Jeff....no you’re getting a tit load of dairy milk bars that I couldn’t sell because of the absolute shite phrases I got printed on them and then tried to rip people off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I was younger, my mum would threaten me with going to my dads to live with him as punishment. 🤣🤣🤣
Saying to Cora, right you’re going back your dads must be bliss to her little ears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I swear to god if chuck bass bought me me that absolute princess chocolate I would punch his bleeping head in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s going to be in her 50s still chatting this pure want about grey trackies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was going to get one of them over Christmas for mr ma but from the actual Cadbury’s website where you can get whatever you want printed on them. Scouse phrases on things have never been in style Im afraid big bird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.