Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
welcome to the DABs! 🤣🤣 everyone’s welcome!
I have to say that other shop does look nicer but you’d think she’d want to call it something different as local people will just automatically compare her to Chernobyl Jeff
Thank you 🤗 I know what ur saying there!
I also need to ask because I think my eyes are deceiving me... is that bookshelf wallpaper she has in the dining room? Cannot dealllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
You know what I find weird. On the “scran” page it’s always “cooked me and jakes ma this”. Does she never cook anything decent like that for Cora. Does the kid even stay long enough to eat anything other than toast and a quick egg.
The kid makes herself breakfast so maybe Cora has her own “scran” page?!?! 🤣
I fucking hate that word btw - scran 🤢

Staple

Chatty Member
Oh, just two years? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean I thought it was a lifelong commitment but never mind, silly me.

• Haha

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
Moving day we finally get rid of her!! 🤣I think she’s making a huge mistake moving to town no one wants to traipse all the way into town to pick an order up! she should just remain online but we will see!

manknows123

His ex has remarried, seems very happy and is obv having the last laugh.
Could she not have kids, I’m sure I read one of her paid for pr articles, the subject of it being her dogs 🤣🤣🤣 and how obsessed she was with them cos she couldn’t have kids. Also, who the fuck is John 🤣
Nice Cannes Monaco 20 miles between them
They rented a shithole whilst he was based in nice

They rented 2 bed flat in Liverpool
They own nothing except 40 pair louboutin (currently for sale)

hello sarah welcome back down to earth quwweeen now get ur ass to storm for a fabulous pair of louboutin look-likes 👠

Nice Cannes Monaco 20 miles between them
They rented a shithole whilst he was based in nice

They rented 2 bed flat in Liverpool
They own nothing except 40 pair louboutin (currently for sale)

hello sarah welcome back down to earth quwweeen now get ur ass to storm for a fabulous pair of louboutin look-likes 👠
just gonna leave this here
59EA0F77-61B2-477B-A6A9-B8A23D8FCB4B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Me neither. She’s a proper scal
No she’s a wannabe scal

I’m rough as arseholes at heart (I’ve got a professional job and a nice house and car which I have earnt though hard work, not as hard as selling real hot chocolate flakes but *hard swallow* yano ) but I’m genuinely salt of the earth council estate origin and we didn’t have much growing up.. and even I don’t get this grey trackie thing

she’s stuck in 2015

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I swear to god if chuck bass bought me me that absolute princess chocolate I would punch his fucking head in

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyLC

except when you’re encouraging your own daughter to bash a piñata of her own face in... you massive whopper

4F980B95-DD8A-4841-B09A-376069F32FB0.png

• Wow
  • Angry

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
So she’s still not got her sense of taste & smell completely back after she had ✌🏼Covid✌🏼
Crazy how she manages to smell her over priced Spanish cleaning muck & taste her gin combinations before Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh & having smelly piss is now a Covid side effect, who knew that ey dr Jeff 🙄

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
I am sorry, I get your point but totally disagree.

Her daughter is of the age where educating and learning the right from the wrong is everything. Yet she is given a piñata of herself to smash in! That is beyond mentally abusive.

It is no different to having a picture of your face put onto a dartboard and been asked to throw darts at it, or on a boxing bag.....

It was a terrible decision by someone who should not be a parent....and if you are new to this forum I suggest you read alot of the other child neglect stories that she has done.

Well said...it is mentally wrong and as we know she does not give a shit for her daughter.
Tbh, you could argue it's worse than having a dart board as you've described here because of the positive reinforcement that the sweets add to the whole situation and the actual origins and symbolism of piñata's, which I'm going to assume Meffanny hasn't a clue about. I'm sure the only other types of those piñatas I've seen have been unfavourable politicians and the like which I, personally, think says a lot about the nature of them. There's a reason traditional Piñatas aren't so personal and in short it's because the Piñata itself is usually a symbol of evil.

There's so many layers to why that Piñata nonsense was awful and honestly I'm baffled by a company even making one of a child's face. Screams of a quick profit business with no care for the traditions of the product they are flogging but I digress...

At best it's bizarre and poorly though out, at worst it's something Cora is gonna talk about in therapy 20 years from now.

• Heart

missthang

now she’s at the pinewoods after sending Cora to school, cos yeno, she’s so essential 🥴
Defo been reading tattle about keeping the shop open too, hiya Jeff girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sk8rBoi

December....the diaries and calendars are flying out
January....I can’t get rid of these fucking diaries and calendars so I’ll reduce them again
The chocolate bars will be the same. Crocodile tears about food banks yet has the cheek to flog bars of chocolate for a fiver....something doesn’t sit right with that for me.

• Heart

SoggyWeather

Why don't 'Influencers' like Jeff, Katie heyes etc donate money or food to a food bank everytime they get gifted shite that they like and would actually buy, you know coz they are saving money by getting this shit for free. We all know the Tory government are shite but Jeff didn't you vote Cameron in all them years ago. Yep you did coz you was sick of trotting through the streets of Walton seeing people on benefits while you was grafting in Barclays. She's a dick head.

• Heart

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I've not posted over here before, just been lurking for a bit. Never followed her, never thought the scouse bird thing was funny even when she was anonymous tbh but was indifferent to her, now she's unavoidable and the perpetual scouse stereotypes/crass sex "humour" does my head in without me even following her, the shutters to her new shop in town give me the ick, why is she so tacky?? Absolutely no taste. Anyway just been reading some old threads to find out more cos I'm a nosey bitch, got curious so had a look at her accounts and the exs etc ...might be late with this but did anyway see the this post the ex made about Cora before Christmas? (below). Blurred her face cos unlike her ma I don't wanna blast the kid's face all over the Internet like. I thought it spoke volumes about her as a mother like, imagine your kid crying in bed and having to bell their da for comfort when you're there.

Eta: In the first thread I reckon all those "cleaners" and friends posting were her lmao. They all spouted the exact same bullshit, wrote the same and were just a bit too eager to defend any and everything mentioned. What a dickhead.
I find this so upsetting. Imagine poor Cora crying for her dad, sleeping with his pic under her pillow and her narcissistic ‘mother’ saying it’s just because she’s trying to get out of bedtime. No empathy.
My mum and dad split up when I was not much older than Cora and this has unlocked a memory - I spent many a nighttime sobbing for my dad. Poor baby girl.

• Sad

Ab235

Thread suggestion..
Claims to be an advocate of children's mental health, but buys her kid a pinata to smash a picture of herself :eek:

Also I've requested a wiki be set up for her so we can keep the recap at the top for anyone and keep adding 👀

Last edited:

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Let’s face it, it could be anything, she has no shame or ethics in business.
Also how can she - a confirmed wool - possibly question where someone is from in Liverpool?

• Haha