Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all hail queen DAB @Sosig for this thread suggestion! And a cracking one at that 🤣 the stage is yours for the TLDR ❤

a fuckin essential offy though. The AUDACITY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hang on a minute .... @ArtistFormalyKnownAsSosig .....???! Are we having a dispute with your record label? 🤣🤣
🎶 Only want to see you cackling in the shop of shite, SHOP OF SHITE, SHOP OF SHIIIIITE 🎶
Love the name @ArtistFormalyKnownAsSosig 😁

Bit off topic again but I've been watching Derry Girls again from the beginning, forgot how boss it is and how fuckin HILARIOUS Sister Michael is 🤣🤣 she needs her own spin off she's amazin 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🎶 Only want to see you cackling in the shop of shite, SHOP OF SHITE, SHOP OF SHIIIIITE 🎶

Bit off topic again but I've been watching Derry Girls again from the beginning, forgot how boss it is and how fuckin HILARIOUS Sister Michael is 🤣🤣 she needs her own spin off she's amazin 😅
Derry girls is unreal, couldn’t take Clare seriously in bridgerton though because of it and she was such a big character!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Derry girls is unreal, couldn’t take Clare seriously in bridgerton though because of it and she was such a big character!
I haven't got around to Bridgerton yet but I can't see her in anythin other than comedy 🙈 and can't believe she's like 34 in real life?! Honestly only thought she was in her early 20's! Thought they were all younger than they actually are tbh. Proper wrecked me head 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have never ever heard of anyone in the history of the world having fod envy. She deffo wrote that to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't got around to Bridgerton yet but I can't see her in anythin other than comedy 🙈 and can't believe she's like 34 in real life?! Honestly only thought she was in her early 20's! Thought they were all younger than they actually are tbh. Proper wrecked me head 🤣
I didn’t know she was 34 😮. What night cream is she using?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh my god! Sister Michael is my absolute favourite from Derry Girls! The way she rolls her eyes at any religious comment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Crocodile tears over the food bank... share your mil with them then Jeff! Bet she’s added duck all to it she’s probably been robbing the fry light out of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Crocodile tears over the food bank... share your mil with them then Jeff! Bet she’s added duck all to it she’s probably been robbing the fry light out of it!
I’m not even going to look cos I know it’ll just make me rage! Another week another bandwagon to jump on but this time turn on the taps so I might get some engagement out of it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.