Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re always very conscious of what you sound like when it’s being heard by people you don’t know and can only imagine that’s amplified x100 if you’re broadcasting a story to thousands of people. I would literally rather die than record myself speaking so I wouldn’t know. But you definitely change your accent to sound how you think people want it to. She is ‘Scouse’ 🙄 Bird so it’s her idea of what people want to hear, when I’m working normally I go all over the place and I sometimes consciously but also unconsciously sometimes change how I sound depending on what part of the country I’m in or who I’m speaking to.

Only today I was telling Mr SW a story and all he had to say afterwards was ‘god, the longer you’re off work the rougher you start to sound’ 😂 I was like thanks mate! And this is coming from a man who would make Liam Gallagher come across as William Shakespeare 🤣
When I answer the intercom in work the boss always says I sound dead abrupt like HELLO?????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I answer the intercom in work the boss always says I sound dead abrupt like HELLO?????? 😂
I do Mr SW’s head in cos he always answers the phone ‘hello’ regardless of who it is, it proper annoys me. I’m always like ‘yes hi it’s your beloved girlfriend can you not read’ 😂😂

PS I love your name 😂👖👖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like to think her mentioning ‘getting out of the rental agreement’ in the storage unit was an ode to you Shirl.
Omg I thought the same 🤣🤣🤣

“Accent check” I saw that the other day when she tweeted it, really annoying, so many people put on a Scouse accent to try and make it clear that they are from Liverpool but it just sounds embarrassing. I assume sister sister is just speaking in her normal voice and a lot of people from Liverpool don’t sound like what everyone thinks is “Scouse”. Not even sure if I’ve made sense but I know what I mean 😂 x
Its the “erms” for me

Eeeeeeyum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I do Mr SW’s head in cos he always answers the phone ‘hello’ regardless of who it is, it proper annoys me. I’m always like ‘yes hi it’s your beloved girlfriend can you not read’ 😂😂

PS I love your name 😂👖👖
I thought it was only fitting with Mr Jimmy Corkhill being present 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
First time poster, long time general tattle lurker. I didn't know she had her own thread but stumbling upon it has made me make an account.

I first came across her when she was still anonymous and I'd moved out of the city for uni, I didn't find her funny tbh - hated the overplayed "scouse" thing but it sorta helped me feel connected to my hometown so I kept following (always suspected she was a wool though tbf). Stopped following her recently cause she was doing my head in just waltzing around as if her Ma had given her some exemption note for Covid or something, I had also started to wonder where her kid was while she is always blatantly bladdered & stoned rotten. She looks & acts like she stinks of beef hula hoops, her house reminds me the old 90s wacky warehouse decor, why is she flogging pepto bismol hot chocolate? How is that little shop of tatty horrors (1.) Still even open & (2.) Somehow made it's way to the city centre... it's got to be some sort of money laundering front???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to come on here to say ... that make up 😩😩😩😩 ... the winged liner... the whole thing 😭😭😭😭 ashameddd if anyone thinks she’s an actual representation of a scouse bird ... mortified infact ... that is all 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to come on here to say ... that make up 😩😩😩😩 ... the winged liner... the whole thing 😭😭😭😭 ashameddd if anyone thinks she’s an actual representation of a scouse bird ... mortified infact ... that is all 😢
The Seagull that robs packets of crisps from Gregg’s in Liverpool One is a better known Scouse Bird than her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
First time poster, long time general tattle lurker. I didn't know she had her own thread but stumbling upon it has made me make an account.

I first came across her when she was still anonymous and I'd moved out of the city for uni, I didn't find her funny tbh - hated the overplayed "scouse" thing but it sorta helped me feel connected to my hometown so I kept following (always suspected she was a wool though tbf). Stopped following her recently cause she was doing my head in just waltzing around as if her Ma had given her some exemption note for Covid or something, I had also started to wonder where her kid was while she is always blatantly bladdered & stoned rotten. She looks & acts like she stinks of beef hula hoops, her house reminds me the old 90s wacky warehouse decor, why is she flogging pepto bismol hot chocolate? How is that little shop of tatty horrors (1.) Still even open & (2.) Somehow made it's way to the city centre... it's got to be some sort of money laundering front???
Welcome and beef hula hoops 😂😂👏🏼 Love it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is she wearing? And this is coming from someone who sometimes goes to the corner shop in a pair of orange crocs!

...(In my defence they're my 'taking the bins out' shoes but they are dead comfy.. jadore xxx)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it really weird when people have framed filtered photos of their kids around their homes, so weird! Bring back 1990s developed Kodak snaps 😂
I used to have a Supa Snaps camera, used to think it was the dogs danglies 😅 had a piece of multi coloured string I used to be able to attach it to and have round me neck like a massive awkward necklace haha, good times.

Yes I have seen it with my own eyes when I’ve been out working 🤣 so bizarre! Like here is a digitally enhanced photo of my kid. Usually alongside Live Laugh Love quotations 😂🤣🤦‍♀️
Would not be surprised if she has one of Cora next to that framed one of her gettin her pic taken while lookin at herself in the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️ so fuckin weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to have a Supa Snaps camera, used to think it was the dogs danglies 😅 had a piece of multi coloured string I used to be able to attach it to and have round me neck like a massive awkward necklace haha, good times.

Would not be surprised if she has one of Cora next to that framed one of her gettin her pic taken while lookin at herself in the mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️ so fuckin weird.
A pic of Cora? Your joking aren’t ya

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The framed pic of her self kills me off. I remember her having a baby shoot done of Cora so she does have decent pics but obv doesn’t want them around her home.

Beef Hula hoops 😭⚰

The framed pic of her self kills me off. I remember her having a baby shoot done of Cora so she does have decent pics but obv doesn’t want them around her home.
What is this framed picture of herself? You're not talking about that Tudor monstrosity in her landing are you 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.