Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit
I'm so sorry 💔😞

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Scousebird Blogs #13-
Chatting bollards and shilling tacky bling, misusing childcare while she sits on her ring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Gets the Tories to pay her staff whilst she’s eating and drinking in the bath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit
So sorry to read this, hope you’re okay xx

Reactions: 3
Oh yeh she’s defo got mummy issues
It’s funny isn’t it.. if she did/does have mummy issues you’d think she’d try and do everything to make sure her relationship with her own daughter doesn’t end up the same but nah... history repeats itself I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whichever teacher on Merseyside is apparently teaching kids about Jeff being an entrepreneur and her business ethics please hand your degree back immediately and have somebody ring ofsted for a full school inspection, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whichever teacher on Merseyside is apparently teaching kids about Jeff being an entrepreneur and her business ethics please hand your degree back immediately and have somebody ring ofsted for a full school inspection, thanks.
Yeah she’s a great role model 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.