Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does all of her meals look like someone's ate it, regurgitated it, ate it again and then regurgitated it again 🤢 maybe that's one of the services that Ma Cureton offers, regurgitates her food for her like a mama bird 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does all of her meals look like someone's ate it, regurgitated it, ate it again and then regurgitated it again 🤢 maybe that's one of the services that Ma Cureton offers, regurgitates her food for her like a mama bird 🤮
Just varying degrees of beige like a dulux colour chart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the other day when you was posting on her story about someone needing help she acts like she’s doing good but cut the clip off before giving anyone any details she’s so full of tit and speaking of tit the kip of her this morning and that was with a filter! Rough night drinking turps and snorting lemo! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Doing a story about how you’re an ambassador for hair burst with your mop looking like that! I’m sure it’ll be in their next ad campaign 🙃

62A57470-8B99-4EE2-A10F-41A7ECD9262B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s going down the same route as the girls from Geordie shore absolutely ruining their face. She’s not at the same extreme but she looks like a different person. That shot is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Those pics showing the slow decline into meth.....she's the after.

😅 welcome, lovin the name was only talkin about her a couple of threads ago 🤣
That’s really true 😂 she was actually rather pretty up until just before her divorce I’d say. The dark hair suited her. Now she’s an absolute mess and has took the vile route of ruining her face cos she’s offered stuff for free. Her lips are awful

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think her skin looks all shiny like she’s just had a facial

Reactions: 6
Mushroom and spring onion omelette pizza for breakfast.....think this solves the wee mystery

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry but....her face! She doesn’t look like herself anymore!
Canny resemblance to Pete Burns

Just catching up with all these posts from the weekend, fukin howling away here, brilliant stuff!

She is one rubber duck faced, sti riddled meth head!

On another note she bangs on about lack of food parcels for kids yet any opportunity given she would go for free food in a restaurant etc....why don't you donate that to kids ya smell flanged fatty?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a head and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a head and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:
Oh no hope he’s ok?! 😭😘

I’m not sure I think her heart is in the right place to be honest. I think she’s the sort she’s sell her granny for a fiver if she gained from it somehow. She proved that when she’s saying she’d cry herself to sleep if that’s all she had to feed her kid...implying that she’s better than that! But you’re right she used to always video herself giving homeless people drinks etc, no need- it’s degrading and just shows she thinks she’s better than everyone else....she needs a jolt back to reality and to live in the real world not the world she wants everyone to believe she lives in

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.