Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bearing in mind covid is bleeping rife in prisons especially remand jails, I’d except her to have a bit of common decency and keep the kid away from other kids/adults because she’s well equipped to do so and able to keep her home....But that would mean having some morals and compassion I suppose and she’d actually have to look after her
I know someone who works in his prison and rife is putting it lightly! How you could risk your child’s health like that is beyond me. But she’s already had it cause she couldn’t smell her ma’s horrid breath in the morning and therefore is now completely immune. I honestly can’t stand her, the way she has behaved this lockdown is disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shame isn’t it. She’s not interested in her since Aldi gave her the knock on baby modelling. She seemed to have some kind of weird image of having a kid but not being an actual mother.

Reactions: 13
Cora was at after school again today, while she sat home making Instagram videos of REAL hot chocolate flakes?! Absolute joke but as mentioned, she’ll have used Paul no doubt. Only one parent had to be keyworker this time xx
Should email the school and direct them to videos of her ma sat on her arse sipping hot chocolate all day. Can’t believe she’s in a after school club as well!

Reactions: 14
Should email the school and direct them to videos of her ma sat on her arse sipping hot chocolate all day. Can’t believe she’s in a after school club as well!
Or her half naked photos. I wouldn’t be shocked if she was in the breakfast club too I really wouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has she had a nose job?!
No she had a boob job years ago though. She's just full of freezy face juice and fillers now 🤣🤣🤣

Her sending Cora to school is disgusting Tory behaviour to quote Jeff however she couldn't cope with her on holiday that time, she couldn't home school her with no end date in sight. Such a selfish mother.

Reactions: 10
No she had a boob job years ago though. She's just full of freezy face juice and fillers now 🤣🤣🤣

Her sending Cora to school is disgusting Tory behaviour to quote Jeff however she couldn't cope with her on holiday that time, she couldn't home school her with no end date in sight. Such a selfish mother.
Really? Her boobs look a bit erm.... loose. You sure?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She couldn’t cope on that holiday cos she was getting swerved by Jake or some other rancid cock. Cock over Cora.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m late to the party here, but a couple of things.

1) do you think Jeff shops local or buys her stock on Amazon then near enough doubles the price and guilts her loyal following into shopping local and spending their hard earned wages in her shop rather than buying products themselves on Amazon for, you know, a fair and reasonable price ....

596CA765-1C5E-45A5-B11A-A98CED21C952.jpeg
BC2C0536-EEF9-4040-BA03-89A0E0D5D8F7.jpeg

2) this video is totally out of context to the conversation and I am new to this thread so it’s probably already been on here but I screenrecorded it a while ago because I just couldn’t believe she uploaded it. I managed to get it before she deleted it too👌🏼

I felt bad about posting this but then realised she posted it to her followers in the first instance

Anyway, enjoy. Oh and make sure you watch until the end..

ps I don’t feel bad about outing her blatantly buying stock and reselling at an extortionate amount, not a way to treat your customers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Just found this link. Is this actually admitting she is a wool and it states she had filler in her naturally full lips 🤣🤣

Can't find boob job evidence but she used to have pancake tits unless she was carrying a bit of weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lockdown is absolutes tit but when are people ever going to have all this time in the world to spend with their kids, as hard as it may be. I don’t want sympathy, woe is me and all that but I should have a 3 year old right now but I don’t and it’s ok but I do think at every Christmas and every due date and there’s her! Couldn’t give a duck her. Remember her embarrassing Q&A and she said she’d have another kid. She needs to be a mother to the first one to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

1) do you think Jeff shops local or buys her stock on Amazon then near enough doubles the price and guilts her loyal following into shopping local and spending their hard earned wages in her shop rather than buying products themselves on Amazon for, you know, a fair and reasonable price ....

View attachment 392447View attachment 392448

2) this video is totally out of context to the conversation and I am new to this thread so it’s probably already been on here but I screenrecorded it a while ago because I just couldn’t believe she uploaded it. I managed to get it before she deleted it too👌🏼

I felt bad about posting this but then realised she posted it to her followers in the first instance

View attachment 392469

ps I don’t feel bad about outing her blatantly buying stock and reselling at an extortionate amount, not a way to treat your customers...
I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 392469

What the actual duck?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had to comment on the hot chocolate thing “powdered shite” implying that all powdered hot chocolate is shite?? Cheeky cow x

View attachment 392469

WTAF is she doing on that video? The end bit reminds me of videos I have seen when a cow comes right up to the camera and moos x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had to comment on the hot chocolate thing “powdered shite” implying that all powdered hot chocolate is shite?? Cheeky cow x

WTAF is she doing on that video? The end bit reminds me of videos I have seen when a cow comes right up to the camera and moos x
When she starts talking geordie 😳 that was actually scary to watch 😂 I don’t think that was just the effects of drink though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The filler bumps on the inside of her lips at the end!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢 🤣🤣🤣 Think I’ll swerve the porridge this morning now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is really winding me up (not easily done!)

She needs to face the fact that she is no mother to poor Cora, she is a terrible rancid person who not only puts cock before her little one but also puts social media and her tit products over her little one.

Paul is the primary carer of the girl and yes she deserves to go into school for him been a first line worker. But that twit of a woman letting the girl go after school club until Paul picks her up and she sits there addicted to social media, getting her face filled with poison and riding cock, she is a disgrace and if he was not around then Cora should be with social services.

On another note that garden video, what the actual duck, she lives in a terrace, it looks a shambles and not really kid friendly but again she gives no duck of the little girl, Cora is an inconvenience for her.

There rant but factual rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is really winding me up (not easily done!)

She needs to face the fact that she is no mother to poor Cora, she is a terrible rancid person who not only puts cock before her little one but also puts social media and her tit products over her little one.

Paul is the primary carer of the girl and yes she deserves to go into school for him been a first line worker. But that twit of a woman letting the girl go after school club until Paul picks her up and she sits there addicted to social media, getting her face filled with poison and riding cock, she is a disgrace and if he was not around then Cora should be with social services.

On another note that garden video, what the actual duck, she lives in a terrace, it looks a shambles and not really kid friendly but again she gives no duck of the little girl, Cora is an inconvenience for her.

There rant but factual rant over!
Absolutely bang on!!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.