Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to get the tape measure out for something and I’m just here laughing like a weirdo stood on it at 44”. The legs would come up to the bottom of my bra 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing screams money laundering quite like the 'Private Shop' by Moorfields 🤣 open every day of the goddamn year and has the worst tit in the window display
OMG is that still there?! Me and my mate went in for a laugh in about 2002 and were greeted by a stereotypical pervert in a flasher mac. I also remember the health food shop there called Tait’s and once the A was removed 😀😀

Going back onto the topic of old bars in Liverpool who remembers the Buro bar on Bold St that everyone used to scran the arse off? Think it was where that trainer shop with the big queue is now. Just had a flashback of Sapphires too 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she said when the new shop of shite grand opening will be?

I reckon this is the beginning of the end. I see it all the time in my line of work. Businesses start up, they start small in a small shop/unit, just them working and low overheads. They start doing well then they expand too quickly into a larger/more central premises and employ people then it all becomes too much and they can’t pay the rent/wage bill and suppliers and it ends up folding. Sometimes when people tell me they’re expanding I have to congratulate them but inwardly I’m going nooooo just keep it going how it is while it’s nice and profitable. I can’t see her lasting in the city centre, and the coffee shop thing is a really bad idea too, the logic is it brings people in and they’ll buy something but I’ve known people who’ve had a busy coffee shop side of their business and they end up getting rid of it cos it just takes up half the shop and you get people just sitting there all day with their £2 pot of tea and not buying any of the stock, plus it’s really time consuming.

Wow that was a long and serious post from me 🤣
Spot on 👏👏👏 One of my businesses has kept my family and staff comfortable and secure for a decade now, but if I moved it to the city centre we would be bust within a year. "Build and they will come" only works if enough come to pay your god damn overheads.

Unless she diversifies her stock she may plateau after initial interest because we are all over the Queen of Crank, Prin of Gin and Gobshite key rings. What’s to come? Scousebird L1 jumpers like that Penny Lane jumper?
Keeping those products in mind, what are the odds she "diversifies" into becoming a Liverpool souvenir shop? First 2021 prediction from ya girl Shirl.

It’s ok she’ll tee up Mike Ashley if when it goes pear shaped! I mean she’s turned over a million remember....he’ll be drafting up the deal as we speak!
In all seriousness though how can someone who doesn’t even wash her clothes or last nights make up off or take empty cups down from her bedroom possibly think they can have a food hygiene rating for selling coffee??!
Let me tell you, 5* on food hygiene is Hard, even for those who know how to wash. Not because of scruffiness, I mean a broken light bulb can knock you down to 4* and failure to produce paperwork (that needs completing DAILY) is a straight 0.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she said when the new shop of shite grand opening will be?

I reckon this is the beginning of the end. I see it all the time in my line of work. Businesses start up, they start small in a small shop/unit, just them working and low overheads. They start doing well then they expand too quickly into a larger/more central premises and employ people then it all becomes too much and they can’t pay the rent/wage bill and suppliers and it ends up folding. Sometimes when people tell me they’re expanding I have to congratulate them but inwardly I’m going nooooo just keep it going how it is while it’s nice and profitable. I can’t see her lasting in the city centre, and the coffee shop thing is a really bad idea too, the logic is it brings people in and they’ll buy something but I’ve known people who’ve had a busy coffee shop side of their business and they end up getting rid of it cos it just takes up half the shop and you get people just sitting there all day with their £2 pot of tea and not buying any of the stock, plus it’s really time consuming.

Wow that was a long and serious post from me 🤣
It's not a coffee shop though remember it's a try a sample before you buy....except you also have to pay for the sample 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
She reckons shes gunno let people try that bumhole pink hot chocolate and Scouse turps before you buy. Oh and that Rob will make cakes too 🙄 such a Mish mash shop 🙄
Making cakes means getting the kitchen and premises certified. If it's a home kitchen, there's a lot to prove, you even have to show your fridge runs at a certain temp. It's a minefield that I look forward to reporting her for the minute she starts selling any food that isn't prepackaged and from a verified supplier.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Making cakes means getting the kitchen and premises certified. If it's a home kitchen, there's a lot to prove, you even have to show your fridge runs at a certain temp. It's a minefield that I look forward to reporting her for the minute she starts selling any food that isn't prepackaged and from a verified supplier.
Aye it’s a bloody nightmare, I was looking into setting up a meal prep service last year and I wouldn’t be able to pass the hygiene test as my cat comes in and out through the kitchen 🤣

I’ve worked in hospitality and the paper work is so time consuming. Jeff would never keep on top of it.

Aye it’s a bloody nightmare, I was looking into setting up a meal prep service last year and I wouldn’t be able to pass the hygiene test as my cat comes in and out through the kitchen 🤣

I’ve worked in hospitality and the paper work is so time consuming. Jeff would never keep on top of it.
Think about it: before you take a photo or make a video for insta, you tidy around a bit. Everyone does it. If what she shows is her place at its best, wtf does it look like on the other side of the camera? 👀 Poor health inspector will be carried out by a flood of vermin like ants carrying a leaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think about it: before you take a photo or make a video for insta, you tidy around a bit. Everyone does it. If what she shows is her place at its best, wtf does it look like on the other side of the camera? 👀 Poor health inspector will be carried out by a flood of vermin like ants carrying a leaf.
I know, this is what I don’t get about her?!

Early thread suggestion

100K followers, 100k mugs on her bedside table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel as though she’s going to have some over the top garden unveiling yano. When I say over the top I mean PNF, fat Rowe & Nicky man ed sat on the decking drinking Scouse turps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel as though she’s going to have some over the top garden unveiling yano. When I say over the top I mean PNF, fat Rowe & Nicky man ed sat on the decking drinking Scouse turps
You mean ‘the squad’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come there’s allowed to be a mixed Real Housewives thread which I’ve just spotted and we’re not allowed one on ‘The Squad’. Fuming 🤣

• Haha
Had a look at her "love island" garden and just like her house of shite it looks like it's gonna be ridiculously cluttered. By all means have somewhere ya can sit off and have a lil rock pool but it just looks like she's tried to cram everyfuckinthing into one tiny space. Quality not quantity, but let's face it her quality went out the window as soon as she got a Toy Story ceiling and fuckin fake pirate parrots hangin from her crappy chandelier 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She reckons shes gunno let people try that bumhole pink hot chocolate and Scouse turps before you buy. Oh and that Rob will make cakes too 🙄 such a Mish mash shop 🙄

She will deffo need an alcohol lisence to serve the turps gin.
The REAL pink hot chocolate that she has sent out of production? She’ll revise her decision when people go in, get a sample, have a mooch about, use the bog and then leave without buying anything. I reckon for the first week she’ll be in there having selfies with customers in front of the flower wall 🙈🙈

• Haha
The REAL pink hot chocolate that she has sent out of production? She’ll revise her decision when people go in, get a sample, have a mooch about, use the bog and then leave without buying anything. I reckon for the first week she’ll be in there having selfies with customers in front of the flower wall 🙈🙈
I’d rather get a selfie with the meat head fella form BU.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know why she bums that FRowe, he's an embarrassment to the comedy profession.

• Haha
I don't know why she bums that FRowe, he's an embarrassment to the comedy profession.
He's a proper full on melt isn't he. Deffo likes the sound of his own whiney little witch voice, would rather hear nails down a fuckin chalkboard than hear that 😖
Eddie has got to have known him and what he's like cos they both do stand-up at the same comedy club. Come on Eddie spill the tea son 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
He's a proper full on melt isn't he. Deffo likes the sound of his own whiney little witch voice, would rather hear nails down a fuckin chalkboard than hear that 😖
Eddie has got to have known him and what he's like cos they both work at the same comedy club. Come on Eddie spill the tea son 🐸☕
Bet he knows he'll never be as hilarious as Paul S and he's probably fuming inside 🤣

Latest photo of this pink hot chocolate looks like a helping of angel delight and heartburn all in one 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.