Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you should tell ya landlady about the problem ya got there chief......🤣

......and this fellas magical reply 🤣🤣🤣
Even still, wasn’t he supposed to be a DIY God proclaimed by his Landlord. Get a grip and buy a new bog seat you little whiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even still, wasn’t he supposed to be a DIY God proclaimed by his Landlord. Get a grip and buy a new bog seat you little whiff.
Don't think Jeff's CS would even stretch to a bog seat would it? Maybe half a one? A quarter? Nah quarter is still bein too generous, just piss in one of her bleep mugs Greaseball Paul you'll be aiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't think Jeff's CS would even stretch to a bog seat would it? Maybe half a one? A quarter? Nah quarter is still bein too generous, just piss in one of her bleep mugs Greaseball Paul you'll be aiiight.
Knowing her cuntness she’s probably gifted him an “I’m sound I’m from Walton” mug and he just uses it to spit his toothpaste out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 383039
1. But you’re not homeschooling
2. You’re not an offy tho

Also she posted a story earlier on today with someone messaging her saying they were jealous of her forehead 😫 I don’t think I’ve ever been less jealous of something, do they not realise it’s so massive because half of it is actually her scalp
Seriously why doesn’t she have a fringe to hide her fod.

She looks so much better with dark hair doesn’t she
She actually looks really pretty on that pic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously why doesn’t she have a fringe to hide her fod.

She actually looks really pretty on that pic
Ffs if she had a fringe it would look like she’s wearing a cap! 🤣🤣🤣
Scouse turd bingo....Guarentee she’ll dye her hair in the next fortnight with a “duck it it’s lockdown” wanky caption

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.